Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Ride Naked
3,324 Posts
Crazy!
Where is that? I know I've seen pics of that road before... though from different perspectives. Never saw a pic like that that shows how amazingly steep that mountainside actually is.

·
Banned
2,680 Posts
Wow thats awesome! :phatyo Almost looks fake

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
I believe there are some roads over in Europe that look like that. That would be a very technical road.

·
BIRDMAN
2,559 Posts
That's a donkey trail! That would be very taxing. There must be something very special at the top of that road for some people to bother placing a it right there. So what's the story?

·
Registered
5,583 Posts
I want to strap myself to my bike with some fixed wings and launch a ramp off one of the straightaways and glide down.
"Hey Y'all watch this!!!"

and I thik it leads to the Hooters

·
Registered
3,389 Posts
I think that could just be too twisty. Wouldn't you get worn out in about ten seconds of that?

·
Registered
211 Posts
Yeah cook one of those corners and that would be all she wrote! I am not sure but that doesn't look like Europe, I am thinking that it is in South America. Probably somewhere in the Andes.

·
The Ugly TwatWaffle
8,369 Posts
Survey says....

FUCK THAT!

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
I believe that road is in Switzerland. Either way, I'd still love to ride it.

·
Registered
10,767 Posts
looks like it would be fun to ride

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
sorry i dont have a story about it, I just saw it on another forum and had to share cuz i think that would be one hell of a ride

·
Registered
273 Posts
YammyR1 said:
Slipper clutch anyone???
Got one from the factory, :eek:nfloor
Let's go. :beer

·
Registered
323 Posts
we have a road kinda like that here in boise it goes up to our local ski resort and its all cutback for about 24 miles friggin bad ass i ride up it all the time ill get pics or better yet a vid soon.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts