1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
o_O i fear the day i hit oil in a turn.

·
Registered
912 Posts
I hit a big nasty patch of oil slowing to stop at a light in town and it scared the shit out of me. I didn't go down but i almost did. I can't even imagine in a turn like that

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah and that track is known for not having a lot of run off room before you hit a wall, so I could just imagine how it must feel when you are getting close to hitting a wall.

·
#1 Gear Nazi
4,748 Posts
That's messed up, I don't know how quick this all happened, but the track workers should have red flagged that after the first couple riders went down.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Damn that sucks! Deffinately not expecting that when rideing around on a track. It sounded like atleast one guy got hurt toward the end there.

Have any more details about it?

Wes

·
Banned
912 Posts
Was that at Loudon, NH? I hope not I plan on going on leave and riden their before I ship out to Germany!

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah that was at Louden and I don't have any other details about the accidents. I have heard a lot of negative things about the safety at Louden and that's why I question going to that track.

Obviously I would be riding within my abilities if I did, but if for some unforeseen reason something occurs that causes me to wreck I know that people have died because of the lack of run off room and I don't want to risk becoming one of those people.

·
what R you lookin' at?
5,313 Posts
i watched 3 bikes go down, after #1 bike blew something and sprayed oil......one of them was a new zx-10r in street trim.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts