Sport Bikes banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I guess this would be the best place to ask as it directly affects my appearance and dating life.

I've been kicking this around for a little bit, and just found a place that wants to charge 125$ or 1$ per zap(whichever costs less)

Whats your opinion of it? Does it zap the hair for good or require multiple trips?

·
Registered
645 Posts
i think you my have to go back once or twice...just use nair, i nair my balls once a month :banana

·
Registered
2,566 Posts
I guess this would be the best place to ask as it directly affects my appearance and dating life.

I've been kicking this around for a little bit, and just found a place that wants to charge 125$ or 1$ per zap(whichever costs less)

Whats your opinion of it? Does it zap the hair for good or require multiple trips?

You are a guy right? :eek:nfloor

·
Registered
207 Posts
LOVE IT! DO IT!

Honestly, I've had laser for 4 years now. I bought my different packages for areas that came with 6 treatments... after each pulse for touch-ups are only .50 cents.

I have to get touch-ups maybe every 2-3 months for a stray hair here or there but it even dissolves the hair folicle so your skin looks super smooth like hair never grew there before! BABY SKIN.... its amazing my friend.

It's slightly painful depending on the area.... not too bad though - feels like a rubber band slapping you with each pulse.

MAKE SURE YOU ARE NOT TAN! If you tan or use self tanner DO NOT get laser in that area you'll regret it. The laser is attracted to dark pigment so if your hair is dark and your skin is dark the laser attacks your skin as well, it will leave marks and they can scar.

Ok, hope that helps man.... goodluck!

·
Registered
207 Posts
The costs looks fairly competitive..... usually its best to do 1/2 the cost of the first treatment after your package and let them go to town on the pulses and not just hit areas where the hair grew back.... I always have them hit the whole area to discourage anything even thinking about growing :)

·
Registered
8,877 Posts
LOVE IT! DO IT!

Honestly, I've had laser for 4 years now. I bought my different packages for areas that came with 6 treatments... after each pulse for touch-ups are only .50 cents.

I have to get touch-ups maybe every 2-3 months for a stray hair here or there but it even dissolves the hair folicle so your skin looks super smooth like hair never grew there before! BABY SKIN.... its amazing my friend.

It's slightly painful depending on the area.... not too bad though - feels like a rubber band slapping you with each pulse.

MAKE SURE YOU ARE NOT TAN! If you tan or use self tanner DO NOT get laser in that area you'll regret it. The laser is attracted to dark pigment so if your hair is dark and your skin is dark the laser attacks your skin as well, it will leave marks and they can scar.

Ok, hope that helps man.... goodluck!
So...women are into pasty white guys with more hair on their eyes than anywhere else on their body? You fuckers from Wisconsin are lucky!

·
Registered
207 Posts
So...women are into pasty white guys with more hair on their eyes than anywhere else on their body? You fuckers from Wisconsin are lucky!
Ha ha ha :eek:nfloor

No silly, just means when he goes make sure he is not tan.... it has to do with the laser not women being into pasty guys....

He'll just have to watch his pigment for a bit while he gets laser.

·
Premium Member
6,687 Posts
The costs looks fairly competitive..... usually its best to do 1/2 the cost of the first treatment after your package and let them go to town on the pulses and not just hit areas where the hair grew back.... I always have them hit the whole area to discourage anything even thinking about growing :)
can they do eyebrows of is it too close to the eyeballs? cause going in every 2-3 weeks is hurting my wallet and my face. :D

·
Registered
2,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Holy shite! Be a man, grab a pair of tweezers!
Maintaince like that is a bitch.

And yes that local place does it and thats pretty much what i'm going in for. No this is not about zapping the hair off my junk. That just sounds unpleasant.

·
Premium Member
6,687 Posts
waxing isnt terrible but tweasing really sucks. I would way rather get some lazer shit done every 3 months or so. and I dont really see sun very much....we dont get a long too well :D

·
mmm mmm good...
6,958 Posts
true....but much cheaper.

tweezing also helps the hair to thin out....and it eventually will stop growing as fast, and possibly at all.waxing isn't bad until you really get down under.

You are a guy right? :eek:nfloor
you prefer a clean kitty?

most women would prefer to floss on their own rather than with your pubes, so whats wrong with returning the favor?

·
Swollen Member
4,967 Posts
waxing isnt terrible but tweasing really sucks. I would way rather get some lazer shit done every 3 months or so. and I dont really see sun very much....we dont get a long too well :D
Wow seems to be alot of metro's on here....... :bitchslap

·
Registered
207 Posts
Wow seems to be alot of metro's on here....... :bitchslap
Bwahahahaha, METROS! :eek:nfloor

nah, I would just say well kept dudes who wanna be clean cut or lasered :)

Nothing wrong with that, its getting rather popular guys. I definately would not complain if a guy got his back done or neckline or something like that....

Besides, how many metros you seen on a streetbike?!? Ya know?

·
Registered
8,877 Posts

Nothing wrong with that, its getting rather popular guys. I definately would not complain if a guy got his back done or neckline or something like that....

Besides, how many metros you seen on a streetbike?!? Ya know?
Ugh! Will not abandon club and cave!

·
Invicible for 170M years
2,293 Posts
My wife is in the process of having it done for her armpits. Hasn't been all roses for us - after the prescribed number of visits it looked about the same as before, only her wallet was $900 lighter. She's in the process of getting additional free treatments at their expense so the jury is still out. With her skin pigmentation she should have been an ideal candidate, not sure what is going wrong.

·
Registered
2,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·

yeah, i don't think its metro to care about your appearance to an extent.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts