Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have you ever got into a fight that resulted when you were on your motorcycle?

Here’s my story, yesterday, I finally took the bike out after around 1pm when the rain stopped and was just driving around the city enjoying myself. While going on an extremely busy and populated one lane street some cager tries to pass me on the side where there would usually be parked cars. As I see him swerving left and right I did the same in front of him and didn’t let him cut me off (Don’t know why I did that). Anyway at the light he pulls up to me opens his window and starts cursing blah blah blah, I have trouble hearing so I open the front shield and he is pissed as shit and I kind of found it amusing. I replied, “Fuck You too”. I guess that was enough he took off his seatbelt and jumped out of the car. Now, I got my helmet on, I got my technick street gloves (With the hard shiny chrome plastic around the knuckles and fingers), I got my Sidi boots, and a jacket with padding on, also I’m not weak by any means. As soon as he came out I just moved the bike up a few feet to give myself some distance from this idiot. He started yelling at me stupid shit like “You dumb fucking Americans”. Now, I do a lot of stupid shit and in most cases I would have brawled him until my gloves had indents of his face but this time as soon as he tried to come after me I just hit it and went on the red light than made a fast U-turn and left. You never know these days, a friend of mine was shot 2 weeks ago 5 minutes from my house and my cousins bf for 2 years was killed from a bullet wound to his chest like 3 weeks ago plus all the stabbing and bs going on but this guy didn’t look like he had anything on him. Anyway, he started to follow about half a block than gave up once he saw he couldn’t chase me through traffic.

·
______ETA B4U______
1,990 Posts
I try and stay away from confrontation for the same reasons. You never know what some dude has got or is capable of. I'm not that big or tough either. It's kind of stupid to get in a big fight over something as stupid as that anyway. You should have knocked that guy out though I think. :twofinger

·
#1 Gear Nazi
4,748 Posts
I caught someone drilling my ignition a few years back at a Taco Bell, got in a pretty good spat with him. Hit him a couple times with my helmet and a friend of mine that was with me pushed him hit him a couple times and he fell down and ran off. Oh, and we kept his drill :lol

·
Registered
105 Posts
Sounds like you were more restained than I would have been. Especially with a statement like 'You dumb fucking Americans!' In these days and times, that isn't a real popular sentiment. He deserved a serious beating. I guess it's okay for some worthless foreigner to swerve back and forth 'cause he is in a hurry, but not anybody else. How fucking pretensious is that. Then to bitch about the 'American' in his way. Show some respect to the country that allows you to drive like an asshole, or GET THE FUCK OUT!

Okay, I am off my soap box now. Whew.

·
Registered
4,927 Posts
My friend Dylan and I were cruising around just minding our own business on this kinda busy 4 lane on our way to my house. We get behind this pickup and he slows down to like 25 in a 45, there is a ricer type right next to him going the same speed and they are just grinning at each other and keep looking back at us. So they basically block us for the next mile. Well a car pulls in front of the ricer giving me a chance to pass everybody so I do. Dylan didn't take the gap and he got stuck behind the pair again. Well we get to the light and I am now in front of the truck and Dylan is behind. The ricer makes a right and leaves as I give him the finger.
The light turns green and I go WOT down the street leaving everyone way behind and proceed to get in the turn lane to make the left into my neighborhood. I'm sitting there about to turn when I see Dylan fly by me doing like 80 and the truck is right on his back tire, the MF'er even swerved toward me as they were passing!!!
So I get in gear and come racing up behind the truck and get on his passenger side as Dylan gets in the turn lane with the truck between us.
The windows were down and the guy is staring straight ahead grinning like a retard.
I yell at him, "WTF is your problem, you trying to kill someone!!"
He keeps grinning and won't even look at me. I keep asking him "What his problem was and he wouldn't answer"
So I told him "His mom sucks Donkey [email protected]!!!"
His eye twitched a litle but he still wouldn't respond. So I told him "It's obvious she was into donkeys, just look at you MF'er!!!

The dude put the truck in park and jumped out of his truck...I was ready to fight but I couldn't figure out what to do with my bike. So I did like you and accelerated a few feet foward. Dylan didn't seem to want to fight and he was the one involved so we both just took off as the guy stood there.
The neighborhood I live in is very calm and peaceful with a large police force. The corner we were on has a cop car pass by at least once every 15 minutes.
Wouldn't be worth dropping my bike and scrapping.
Sorry if I offended any Donkeys with my story.

·
Registered
394 Posts
"YOU DUMB FUCKING AMERICANS???"

That comment would have sent me over the edge!! You come into OUR country and say shit like that? I would have punched that fooker right in the mouth. Man this pisses me off.

·
#1 Gear Nazi
4,748 Posts
One time I went riding on my Mille through these 2 ricers and did a lanesplit 160mph wheelie right between them. They got pissed at me and followed me to this cafe that I used to go to with my ex-girl. They got out and started talking all kinds of shit, I threw one of them into his door and stepped on the other guys head, it pissed me off when they pushed down that little kid. Damn ricers....

:lol lets see how long it takes someone to catch on

·
Registered
14 Posts
^^^ i was sick the other day and didnt feel like going out, so i ordered it on ppv. i heard all the bad shit about it, but i figured its got bikes in it how bad could it be? :confused: wow worst movie ever :hshot

·
Industrial superstar
722 Posts
gotten into three scraps while riding. Once for a guy bitching at me for slowing down for a bus that was letting someone off and it escalated. Another when one of the guys in my group pegged a dog and it's hillbilly owner family came out into the street after us after we stopped to check for damage. The last one was when some guy pulled out of his driveway right in front of me, then proceeded to continually brake check me, when i finally went to go aroud him he swerved at me and was hangin out the window bitching. So I pull over and he is bitching some crap about how us bikes go past his house over the speed limit all the time. Then he tries swinging at me and I head butted him with my helmet on and that was about all she wrote for him. Come to find out he's the security guy at the local traget store. All times I had full gear on including my carbon fiber knuckled gloves and I walked away unscathed. Can't say the same for the other guys. Why the hell would you try hitting someone with a helmet and full gear on? I figure if they are stupid enough to try to fight me on the bike I guess they can deal with the extra damage they are gonna get from my gear. That and for some reason when i'm on the bike my temper is just really really bad. I have no patience for peoples bullshit. I dunno why. I'm really only like that when riding.

·
#1 Gear Nazi
4,748 Posts
Kawisixer01 said:
That and for some reason when i'm on the bike my temper is just really really bad. I have no patience for peoples bullshit. I dunno why. I'm really only like that when riding.
That is something that you are going to need to put in check eventually. Because no matter how bad your temper is, if you go toe to toe with a car, you are gonna lose. You need to learn just to let cagers be, riding their asses, and passing them and yelling isn't going to get you anywhere. One day there will be a cager just crazy enough to swerve at you and knock you off the bike, he might get into trouble if he gets caught, but who is worse off initially? You'll be injured and have a busted bike.

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
firefighter81 said:
That is something that you are going to need to put in check eventually. Because no matter how bad your temper is, if you go toe to toe with a car, you are gonna lose. You need to learn just to let cagers be, riding their asses, and passing them and yelling isn't going to get you anywhere. One day there will be a cager just crazy enough to swerve at you and knock you off the bike, he might get into trouble if he gets caught, but who is worse off initially? You'll be injured and have a busted bike.
Hehe, reminds me when I saw this group I don’t ride with them was just going the same way. Anyway this moron pulls out of a parking spot and completely cuts one of the guys off that the guy hit the brakes and must had too much rear cause he skidded a bit. Anyway, went after him and on the first light no questions asked the 2 front guys took off their helmets and smashed the cagers both windows than everyone took off.

·
how bout dem deadskins
3,235 Posts
when following my friend home from work i was on my gsxr & he had an ecplise...all of a sudden i see him pull into a store following another car.. so i followed little to know they had been staring at each other so when i pull up i just hear my friend say take off.. @ that same time the dude from the other car was getting off & in the process of charging @ me when i was about to put my kick stand down...so i just puched it & my friend just punched it.. later he tells me that dude was tell gating him so my friend pulled over to see whats up & thats when i came into the pic... besides that no self-inflected rumbles..

·
So Sexy it hurts
687 Posts
I think we all would love to compose a reply that had us valiantly whoopin this immigrants butt all over the road...but the truth is...they're driving a 4000lb weapon, and whether or NOT they are packin heat, they HAVE a weapon......and to further perpetuate rage in that driver would be unwise

I'd LOVE to say "I put the bike on the side stand, and drew my Glock 30, pointed in his direction and he immediately pissed his pants and started crying".......but that’s only a macho remnant of what would actually take place.

Best bet in any situation like that is to act deaf or ignore them. Yeah it sounds like something a pussy would do...but that pussy would live to see another intersection.

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
There are alot of assholes in this thread, and I'm not talking about the cagers. I hope most of these stories are macho pipedreams instead of truth.

·
Registered
430 Posts
never on the bike, though I have had people pull up next to me while I am in a car, and just stare at me, then chase me through a residential area, trying to cut us off and block us in, probably a good thing they didn't with me in the army, and my buddy a Marine Infantryman, not to mention we were packing at the time.

·
Registered
66 Posts
sonix said:
never on the bike, though I have had people pull up next to me while I am in a car, and just stare at me, then chase me through a residential area, trying to cut us off and block us in, probably a good thing they didn't with me in the army, and my buddy a Marine Infantryman, not to mention we were packing at the time.

What's the point of packing while you ride ?? or just packing period. :confused:

1 - 20 of 73 Posts