Sport Bikes banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
#1 Gear Nazi
4,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know some girls who say they fake orgasms alot just to keep their significant other from getting worried about not being able to satisfy her. As far as I know this is pretty common for girls to fake it.

My question is to the guys on the board though. Have you ever faked an orgasm? My third or fourth time having sex back when I was like 18 I actually had to fake it, it wasn't a matter of the girl not being attractive, I was very physically attracted to her, but I just could not get off after about 2 hours, and finally faked it (it was late and I had to work the next morning), pulled out real quick and went and relieved myself while taking a shower. It's happened a few times in the last few years and I think one of the reasons is the condom, I never have done well with condoms, I'm always LUCKY if I "unload" wearing a condom. Never had to fake it not wearing a condom though. I dunno, just wondering if this is at all normal :confused:

·
#1 Gear Nazi
4,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ah, guess I need to read further back into the archives, I was specifically looking for a post like that, but couldn't find it. :sigh: oh well, thanks dude!

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
:dblthumb :dblthumb

·
Registered
157 Posts
dude I hate condoms. Specailly one of the first times I had sex, I accidentally bought the "her pleasure" ones. I was like wtf is wrong with me, its numb?!?!

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
yes. when i get drunk i have a hard time finishing, we use condoms. after a few hours i was bored w/ it...

·
RESIDENT ASSHOLE
8,497 Posts
been there done that several times, never ran off to finish it though..... might be a good idea. Usually happens when I am not 100% "there" mentally

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts