Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In some areas the laws are pretty STIFF. Have you ever been busted racing a bike or a car? If so, what happened? Anyone ever had their car or bike confiscated for racing?

·
I ♥ ♀
2,764 Posts
What he drinking in his Avatar?????????????????????????????????????????
Muhaahahahahahahaha........................... :twofinger :surprised

To answer the question, NO...just a speeding ticket.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
nice try guys...but you didn't have use my thread to start a conversation about your gay fantasies. The closest I will ever get to being gay is when I stuff it in my girls pooper :flipa

·
Registered
310 Posts
Got arrested for Speed contest in a car in high school. The fine and restitution wasnt near as bad as the gang rape in the shower at the jail......
:bananafu:

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Stimy25 said:
Got arrested for Speed contest in a car in high school. The fine and restitution wasnt near as bad as the gang rape in the shower at the jail......
:bananafu:

License restricted (to & from school/work) for 6 months when I was in high school. Nice fine for Solo Speed Contest in my '70 Cuda.

·
Official Forum Killjoy
3,642 Posts
No but Ive been racing and been acused of being on a Sunday ride before, does that count :D

·
Suzuki 3000GT
2,107 Posts
The first ticket I ever got in my life. I was speeding along with a female friend of mine. We hit 80mph. Cop was behind us. He claimed we were racing with no proof. Cop was a dick. Had our cars towed, arrested and jailed for 9 hours. Only had to pay court cost of $375 aftwards. Licence suspended in GA for 12 months, 6 months probation, all that until I finished 48 hours of community service. Which I did two weeks later because I had a friend with an Uncle that runs a community center. So all that for nothing. Note to all...

NEVER SPEED IN COBB COUNTY GEORGIA. :boid Cobb County Police

·
Registered
389 Posts
Two stories...

I bet you guys never have to worry about officers in civilian cars... I was crusing a 2-lane highway and got up to speed, overtaking cars every ten seconds or so when one of the cars tried to keep up.. sometimes there's someone who does that, because they're bored or something, I don't know. Anyway this time I was in the mood and punched it - "try to keep up now, sucka" I was in top gear, full throttle when something in the mirror caught my attention.. the car, now waaay back, had flashing blue lights and strobing headlights, and I just thought - forget dinner and TV - at this speed I'm going to jail :cry. By the time I stopped I figured out an excuse (I was trying to put some distance between me and a car I believed was endangering me by following so close), and it worked! I was just fined for the original speeding
(before I took off).

About a year after that I was speeding throught twisties, at quite a good pace, and another bike joined me so we kept on for a while, way over the speed limit.. I noticed the dude on this BMW bike was an older guy so I thought it was cool of him to be riding like that. Then we caught up with this car driving a bit erratic so I slowed down and kept my distance from him, the other bike was behind me then. I didn't want to overtake the car because to me he seemed to be DUI and I wanted to wait for a safer place. To my surprise the "older biker" behind me overtakes me, waves at me as if in "thanks for the good fun", puts his policelights on and goes after the cager :hail I just could not believe what had happened and I kept going in my mind all the not-so-legal-riding we were doing.. I can only imagine he didn't feel like I was driving in a reckless way even though I was speeding..

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
bluevfr said:
Two stories...

I bet you guys never have to worry about officers in civilian cars... I was crusing a 2-lane highway and got up to speed, overtaking cars every ten seconds or so when one of the cars tried to keep up.. sometimes there's someone who does that, because they're bored or something, I don't know. Anyway this time I was in the mood and punched it - "try to keep up now, sucka" I was in top gear, full throttle when something in the mirror caught my attention.. the car, now waaay back, had flashing blue lights and strobing headlights, and I just thought - forget dinner and TV - at this speed I'm going to jail :cry. By the time I stopped I figured out an excuse (I was trying to put some distance between me and a car I believed was endangering me by following so close), and it worked! I was just fined for the original speeding
(before I took off).

About a year after that I was speeding throught twisties, at quite a good pace, and another bike joined me so we kept on for a while, way over the speed limit.. I noticed the dude on this BMW bike was an older guy so I thought it was cool of him to be riding like that. Then we caught up with this car driving a bit erratic so I slowed down and kept my distance from him, the other bike was behind me then. I didn't want to overtake the car because to me he seemed to be DUI and I wanted to wait for a safer place. To my surprise the "older biker" behind me overtakes me, waves at me as if in "thanks for the good fun", puts his policelights on and goes after the cager :hail I just could not believe what had happened and I kept going in my mind all the not-so-legal-riding we were doing.. I can only imagine he didn't feel like I was driving in a reckless way even though I was speeding..
we have unmarked police cars that are hard to spot until its too late. in some places they use mustangs,comaros,corrvetts.

·
Premium Member
758 Posts
I was "racing" about 2 months after a I got my bike. I was riding with a guy who was blasting...I would let him go and then just catch up. Then he started weaving in and out of the Projects...I kinda followed along a bit slower when I saw a cop car behind me. I pulled over to the side...to let him pass. No passing...he was looking for me put the cuffs on me, back of the police car the whole bit said I was doing 94 in a 35, I may have been going fast but not that fast. Then they tried to charge me with racing, I was like where is the other guy? So that was dropped. I was fined 1000.00 and got 300 community hours (this was in GA to Columbus, Chatahoochie county). I think they slammed me so hard because a guy ran from the cops the weekend prior and killed himself, and they wanted to make a point...they even parked my bike next to his in the impound lot. The only reason I knew it was a bike was because the guy told me. It was just a pile of junk. Now I race on the track only (mainly because my insurance would have been 685.00 a month)

·
Premium Member
758 Posts
bluevfr said:
Two stories...

(before I took off).

you are one lucky S.O.B.!!

·
Suzuki 3000GT
2,107 Posts
See, two stories here prove...don't get caught racing in GA.

·
Registered
416 Posts
I have never been caught racing. I was actually caught lining up to race. The officer took my license and chased the other down. He ended up giving me a improper parking ticket. I was cool with that and thanked him. I paid that ticket and haven't been caught since.

·
Registered
197 Posts
I was at a set of lights a few months ago, opposite a bike shop and the dickhead in me took over. I was trying to pull the front wheel up but didnt clutch it right & just took off like a cut cat instead.I held it open in first, reached about double the speed limit then shifted into fifth, slowed down & continued on. What I didnt notice was that the guy in the white mid 80's subaru next to me was a copper on his way to work :cry He caught up with me about 5km down the road at a set of lights and pulled me over. Damn he was pissed off :mad: Anyways ... he slapped me with the biggest ticket he could without tearing up my license :spank my wallet still hurts ...

·
I ♥ ♀
2,764 Posts
I kinda like those stories, so here is one; 10 of us cruzing thru some great backwoods 2 lane TX roads, we come up on and 18 wheeler that was hauling a trailer load of leaves and what not. Of course we all one by one crank it up and blaze past him @ 110 - 120 mph's. I'm the 3rd bike from the front, and I look in my mirrow and of all things there is a TX DPS Trooper on my ass.........but no lights yet...............heart drops, and I think "here we go, pick on the guy with the bright green bike that sticks out on the road like a sore thumb." I move over,still no lights, ???? To my great relef he passes me......waves, and gives me the s'up nod. He did this to my two friends that where in front of me. Yes well all had poo poo in our pants.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts