Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A truly funny 'national lampoon' type comedy. I had low expectations since the only two names in the movie I had heard of was Michelle Trachenberg from Buffy the Vampire Slayer, and Lucy Lawless, of Xena fame.

but this movie was just freaking diabolical. I laughed my butt off. The sheer brutality of the film, like being at a party while the house band sings a song about the singer nailing your girlfriend, was just too much. The Matt Damon cameo was priceless. "I did her on his birthday...."
Plenty of T&A (and a bunch of old wrinkly dicks for you ladies) made it a true teen comedy. The german chick is smokin' hot.

Highlights- the hot tub scene. A couple slo-mo scenes of Michelle almost taking her gear off (alas, no nudity from her). The entire Bratislava bit.
The whole pope part should infuriate enough catholics to make it entertaining on those grounds alone.

This is a really funny movie with mostly no-name actors. I think it blows away any number of teen age T&A films. It had wit, it had purely crude behavior. Damn near buying an entire eastern european country for $1.86 American was great.

Nothing is sacred. Lucy Lawless as a dutch dominatrix- it just fits her so well.

See this film with a couple beers in ya. It's that kind of locker room humor. Two huge thumbs up from me.

·
I ♥ ♀
2,764 Posts
I loved this movie. I've got to get that dude saying "E-Mail Mothafucka" on my computer for when I get e-mail.

·
SBN's Slowest Member
1,312 Posts
my favorite part in the movie was when Michelle Trachenberg was bent over getting a drink.

·
I ♥ ♀
2,764 Posts
Or when she and her brother get plastered, and they are on the dance floor mugging down with each other....................Bahhahahahahah!!!!!!!!!

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
Saw this last night...the movie was hiliraious. Lots of funny scenes. Michelle whatever her last name is looked hot in the club scene

oh yea, so did Lucy Lawless :spank :spank

·
Registered
389 Posts
I went and saw this film after reading this thread.. loved it. The train scene with the gay italian type cracked me up..

·
Registered
234 Posts
fiona says she's out shopping, but she's under me and i'm not stopping.......scotty doesn't know.......:)

·
Registered
389 Posts
Ibleedgreen said:
Or when she and her brother get plastered, and they are on the dance floor mugging down with each other....................Bahhahahahahah!!!!!!!!!
This part?

(I'm bored today)

Attachments

·
I ♥ ♀
2,764 Posts
Awwww man, thats them..............I just bustest out laughing out loud in the office, those are great.

·
Registered
522 Posts
Michelle Trachtenburg is so hot!

·
SBN's Slowest Member
1,312 Posts
Ibleedgreen said:
Now, how do I apply it to my e-mail so that it will work when I open it?

i wanna know too

·
Registered
389 Posts
Control Panel - Sounds and Audio Devices - Sounds. Somewhere in there is something called Program events, or Application events, with a list of all possible stuff that happens that makes a sound in windows... each event has a sound, find all "new mail" events and change sound

·
Registered
247 Posts
bluevfr said:
Control Panel - Sounds and Audio Devices - Sounds. Somewhere in there is something called Program events, or Application events, with a list of all possible stuff that happens that makes a sound in windows... each event has a sound, find all "new mail" events and change sound
Yeah...what he said.

·
I ♥ ♀
2,764 Posts
Shit.........Didn't work on my computer at work, to secure. I will have it on the one at the house though.

·
SBN's Slowest Member
1,312 Posts
i couldn't get it to work on my home computer. i went to my control panel and went to sounds but couldn't find Program events, or Application events, i found something about mail and changed it but that didn't work. do i need to use outlook for it to work or something?????? i'm using windows xp home.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Funny, this is how I found it. There may be other entries besides no. 4 with "New Mail", so scroll down and try finding all of them.

Sorry the huge pic

Attachments

·
SBN's Slowest Member
1,312 Posts
ohh......whoops, i'm a dummy. thanks blue

1 - 20 of 23 Posts