Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
Damn, that actually doesn't look too bad. (except for the pipe of course :D)

·
The Ugly TwatWaffle
8,369 Posts
It looks fat lol

·
The Ugly TwatWaffle
8,369 Posts
Blinkers in the mirrors, I swear that's like the coolest idea since sliced bread haha.

·
Autobots! Roll Out!
2,061 Posts
I've been hatin on the new K5, but that thing is fucking sweet. I'd roll 2!

·
Registered
10,767 Posts
looks better than the ones here but I still don't care for it.

·
DARK ANGEL
285 Posts
i guess everone is stoked about having extra model info like the yamahas does...OWO1 and such...i think its just worthless letters and more to say when you describe it.....its an ok bike though... ill stick to my RC51 nuff said

·
how bout dem deadskins
3,235 Posts
i personally think a bike needs color to stand out also to be visible by other vehicles.. looks nice though

·
Registered
592 Posts
i like the new gsxrs all accept for the yellow and black paint scheme i really dont like that, but o well i still think the bike looks awsome. i really do like the looks of that one

·
Registered
337 Posts
i'm not too hip onthe US color scheme's...but i'd own that in a hearbeat...pipe and all(probably the best sounding stock pipe ever heard).

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
I may be painting mine all black. Riding mine 7,000 miles in 10 days f'ed up my clearcoat pretty bad. All black sounds good.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Looks good, I don't like the looks of the 05 in general, though I would take the extra power and lost weight, but the black is definitely an improvement and doesn't make it look like a bigass lego toy with a godawful muffler...

·
Sport Tourer
1,729 Posts
CorvetteChris said:
I may be painting mine all black. Riding mine 7,000 miles in 10 days f'ed up my clearcoat pretty bad. All black sounds good.
Jesus, man! What were you doing, trying to do a 10 10ths?

·
Premium Member
20,922 Posts
I saw the U.S. version, black/red/silver this weekend. It really does nothing much for me compared to my K4.
The fit and finish seemed a little below mine, too.

However, if we had that all black version on our shores, I'd buy it tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
You guys concern yourselves way too much with how it looks and not enough with how it works.

·
Owned by marriage
1,190 Posts
Pipes gatta go, but other then that it looks like a ZX-10r. IMO

1 - 20 of 23 Posts