Sport Bikes banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is the most ignorent thing I have read in a long time. I find it hard to believe that anybody can be this stupid! Or, maybe he is just trying to get a reaction. It is a post from a WV motorsports forum, stolen from a Mustang forum. Judge for yourself.

I'm done with this car! - MustangForums.com

·
Are we not men?
9,023 Posts
I say he's a troll...there can't be anyone that stupid...oh wait, a neighbor of my parents once tried to unplug his kitchen sink with a shotgun...maybe he is that stupid.

·
FZ6 Corner Carver
12,159 Posts
:eek:nfloor good read

·
Registered
89 Posts
Read it all and it seems he legitly is that stupid... But he did buy a Mustang.

That forum is full of GM bashing idiots who can't admit that the LT1/LS1 will always be better than their equivalent 5.0/4.6.

But I wish I could have bought that car off him for cheap, I've always wanted to build a procharged 5.0

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah, I personally like chevy's much better too! Too bad that somebody didn't tell him to pour iron and magnesium filings in it. Then it would bore itself out to a big bore Mouse Stang...........LOL

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Well Mr jyn, I think it's an epic fail and really dont care how old it is. Apparently your mother failed a long time ago with your ignorant ass as well!

·
Banned
911 Posts
Well Mr jyn, I think it's an epic fail and really dont care how old it is. Apparently your mother failed a long time ago with yor ignorent ass as well!
I guess you didn't catch my bold letter a.

a
ant
ignor
ignorant

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
What is it with spelling on this site? It seems that people are more worried about spelling, than the post itself. It this really a forum of bike riding english teachers? Tell me it isn't!

·
Registered
569 Posts
What is it with spelling on this site? It seems that people are more worried about spelling, than the post itself. It this really a forum of bike riding english teachers? Tell me it isn't!
Learn from your mistakes. Learn how to spell better so that you can do it to other people. Spelling shows alot about a person. Example: If I'm going to pay someone to be my lawyer, I do not want a guy who can't spell. Get it?

·
Ride Twins!
1,957 Posts
Learn from your mistakes. Learn how to spell better so that you can do it to other people. Spelling shows alot about a person. Example: If I'm going to pay someone to be my lawyer, I do not want a guy who can't spell. Get it?
Except this is the internet, silly, not legalese. Talk about fail.

You and jyn need to lighten up. Between him and glazenmotard, I can't tell who gets laid less.

·
Registered
569 Posts
Except this is the internet, silly, not legalese. Talk about fail.

You and jyn need to lighten up. Between him and glazenmotard, I can't tell who gets laid less.
LOL. I was going to tell him that it was all fun and games but somehow my supervisor popped in my head. She told me that everytime I mispelled things. :bitchslap

·
I dunno
3,784 Posts
cool another asshole pissing match:eatpop

1 - 16 of 16 Posts