Sport Bikes banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So saturday me and a few friends were down at landsdowne street in boston. This street is where a bunch of nightclubs are, there were about 10 of us down there, at around 1am we decide to go for a ride. So we start driving down the street and go to pass a jeep using the lane next to him. Apparently he didnt like the fact that we were passing him so he decides to try and play chicken with us edging over more and more into our lane. I was bringing up the back of the pack and when it came time for me to pass him he made a prety big swerve at me and my friend says he missed by about 8-10 inches. I was pissed and wanted to firg the driver up but by the time I recovered from my near crash experience he was gone.

Just gotta say a big :boid to all asshole drivers out there. And to the asshole in the red jeep your damn lucky you didnt hit me cause once my bike is crashed I have no use for my helmet and I would have crushed ur skull with it.

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
Wow you are lucky...but don't get into a pissing match with people like this...a 3000 pound vehicle and a 400 pound bike are no match and he is not worth you get hurt....best thing to do is get his tag # and call that SOB in to the police!!

Glad you and your buddies are ok!!

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I tried to avoid him you kno "either pass or be passed" so i was trying to pass he didnt seem to want it that way so he tried taking me out. I would have loved to catch him at a red light and beat his ass

·
Registered
247 Posts
RSixxygrl said:
....best thing to do is get his tag # and call that SOB in to the police!!
Screw that! Get his tag and then follow him home. Or at the very least just follow him for a few hours. Guaranteed he'll probably crap his pants, especially if you have your entire group just tail him around for a while :)

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Following someone isn't the safest thing to do, who knows what type of weapons they could have on them.

I was out riding some twisties today and this guy in a pick up was trying to be a dick to me today. We were on a two lane road and I was coming up quick so he pulls in my lane, I switch lanes and he switches lanes and speeds up. He was really pushing it to try and stop me from going around him, but eventually I got around him safely and left him behind quickly before he tried anything else dumb.

So I wanna send a big :boid to that guy from today.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts