Sport Bikes banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Apex Predator
1,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone else not getting emails from SBN that should be.
I havent got one in a long while...

·
Premium Member
2,435 Posts
Have you checked your e-mail settings in the User CP? Made sure that everything was set correctly and you have a valid e-mail on file? The only thing that I have set for e-mail alerts is PM's, and it still works fine for me. I dunno, but if everything looks fine in the User CP then you should be golden.

·
Apex Predator
1,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah, checked that out... Havent gone in there in a while otherwise. Last email I got was on the 21st. I have left it at the default since i joined and have not changed my email address...

·
Apex Predator
1,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
just turned off all email and saved, then went back in and turned it all back on...

:dunno

·
old member
13,079 Posts
I haven't received an email for a PM since 10/20 either. My settings are fine and I have some PM's since then.

This seems to happen once in a while. Emails will start getting sent again for no apparent reason.

·
Apex Predator
1,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
do you happen to have a gmail account??
Google Apps host email for my domain and I asked a buddy that has a gmail.com account and he isnt getting mail either...

·
old member
13,079 Posts
do you happen to have a gmail account??
Google Apps host email for my domain and I asked a buddy that has a gmail.com account and he isnt getting mail either...
No, it's a comcast account. I'm convinced the problem is on the SBN end.

·
The Ugly TwatWaffle
8,369 Posts
I also randomly stopped receiving notification e-mails from SBN, and I use Yahoo and check my spam box daily.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts