Sport Bikes banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
She is a pretty good racer with 2 wins under her belt. I don't know if she'll ever be a top level rider, but I think she is a great example. Motorsports are one of the few sports where women can compete with men and may actually have an advantage due to their naturally smaller size, I would love to see more women racing and winning. I hope she does make DSB net year and gets a decent bike, maybe even with Cardenas' team if he goes back to Superbikes. Melissa Paris races DSB but she's usually a backmarker way off the pace, if Elena can get in there and run near or at the front it will be huge.

I met her briefly a couple years ago, she's really cool with her fans and takes the time to talk to you and stuff, good to see someone so young and successful still humble.

·
After Me Lucky Charms
5,281 Posts
Yeah, but do you see Rispoli, Dominguez, and her competition look this good!? In heels and a dress?

@No Coast Rider...I would LOVE to see her step up to DSB, with Martin Cardenez's bike! He is rumored to leave, as he is a hot commodity.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts