Sport Bikes banner

81 - 89 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
15,353 Posts
And rooting against the Mussolini wannabe in the White House is very different from rooting against America and the economy. Only an idiot can't figure that out. But the same idiot doesn't know the difference between the market and the economy, so what do you expect?

tinkie loves bunker boy and hates America. If he was patriotic, he would be working to get rid of bunker boy and repair the damage to the Constitution that bunker boy is doing. But tinkie is not patriotic. He wraps himself in the flag, but he's just another idiot traitor who neither understands what America is about, nor has either the brains or the interest to figure it out. tinkie should leave, since he's not at all an American and hates what America stands for. It's a little like the spokesBarbie claiming to be a Christian while spouting nonsense that inflicts harm on others in the most un-Christian possible way. She is paving her path to hell, and tinkie is just revealing himself as a traitor who would be just fine with ripping up the Constitution. Screw 'em both.

But, whatever. It's a free country and you can spew traitorous crap all you want. This country tolerates traitors like tinkie far more that other countries. That doesn't change the facts.

Twinkie got caught on camera the other day.

72c3cdee-6577-41c0-95cc-898e80d945de-200515_BK_reopen_rally_3.jpg

·
Registered
15,353 Posts
and it seems the midwest is getting hit hard by The Appresident's policies

Screenshot_2020-08-06 More Farmers Declare Bankruptcy Despite Record Levels of Federal Aid.png

·
Registered
737 Posts
your butt cheeks must still be smarting from the ass whooping I've laid on you regarding racist comments submitted by your presidential candidate, Joseph racist Biden. I'm really become quite bored with u. You are not a worthy opponent at all. In fact you are essentially useless. But of course, you know that LOL

·
Registered
15,353 Posts
First it was JOE was a more rapey, philandering adulterer than the current loofa-faced, occasional occupant of the oval office.. Then it was he had less best words & stable genius cells. Now it's that JOE is more anti-YoSemite. I predict next week Shitgibbon/Twinkie will ask to see his birth certificate.

·
Registered
737 Posts
Hey I get it, you are tired of me handing you your ass on some stupid ass internet forum. But defeating you really is like taking candy from a child. Like fishing in a barrel with dynamite. You may be the dumbest guy I've ever run across on the internet and that is saying a lot. All you have is snarky insults that you would of course not dare say to anybody face to face because you get your s*** packed in a moment. but by all means, keep posting your nonsense and I will have the last laugh as usual, on election Day. I own you b****.

·
Registered
12,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #87
tinkie-klink hates America but he loves the American Berlusconi. Bad makeup and all. tinkie-klink would like to have makeup like bunker boy's, but when he raids mommy's bathroom, he can't find the right shade of orange.

·
Registered
737 Posts
tinkie-klink hates America but he loves the American Berlusconi. Bad makeup and all. tinkie-klink would like to have makeup like bunker boy's, but when he raids mommy's bathroom, he can't find the right shade of orange.
Don't you have some flags and bibles to go burn?

81 - 89 of 89 Posts