Sport Bikes banner

61 - 80 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
12,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
Here comes the next round of COVID closures. Q2 results won't be around until later this month at the soonest, and will be subject to revision for a while. My guess is that the apparent bump won't be as impressive, since the second half of June saw the reacceleration of the pandemic in places that blew off science. Florida looks especially bad right now. It's looking pretty bad in Tulsa, relative to how things were there before the MAGA rally.

Another bunker boy self inflicted wound. Not that anybody with a brain is likely to cry for his sorry ass. It's a shame his dishonesty and self absorption will sicken and kill a number of Americans in the process.

·
Premium Member
13,452 Posts
After months of decline, U.S. virus death rate begins to rise

Christ! We have to be the stupidest people on the planet right now. Now Bunker Boy wants people to send their kids to school, so they can get sick and/or bring the f'ing virus home with them.

Total insanity. Trump would murder his wife for re-election.

·
Registered
773 Posts
rather than calling other people stupid, why don't you actually educate yourself on the percentage of children that aquire the virus and actually pass it on to others. I'll eagerly await your informed response.

·
Registered
12,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
After months of decline, U.S. virus death rate begins to rise

Christ! We have to be the stupidest people on the planet right now. Now Bunker Boy wants people to send their kids to school, so they can get sick and/or bring the f'ing virus home with them.

Total insanity. Trump would murder his wife for re-election.
Well, he did cheat on her and then paid off the prostitutes to get elected in the first place. The economy isn't recovering like he thought it would. And, the administration and the GOP are choking off any relief efforts. The Democrats have had a relief package for more than two weeks in the House. The Senate and the administration are squabbling over their version and don't seem like they are likely to accomplish much besides finger pointing. It's the usual GOP routine - bail out the wealthy, screw the poor, and dump the bill on the middle classes and the future.

·
Registered
15,380 Posts
House passed the Health and Economic Recovery Omnibus Emergency Solutions Act in the middle of May, McConnell decided confirming judges were more important than taking it up. He was betting COVID would be beaten down by now.

·
Registered
12,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
He sure lost that bet. Numbers are in from the second quarter. We now meet the official recession definition of two quarters of declining output. The steep decline may be enough to have people talking about it being a Depression. I have seen that defined as a decline in output over 10%, although I do not believe that's an official definition. bunker boy is Herbert Hoover now. The failure is yuuuuuuge.

·
Registered
12,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
Construction is now slowing in a familiar pattern. That is more like the recession I expected prior to COVID hitting.

The GOP Senate and the administration have their thumbs in body cavities, and have had thumbs in body cavities for a long time. The House has a supplementary relief bill, and has had one for more than two weeks. The GOP can't figure it out enough to make things work for average Americans. And now we find that bunker boy sent Paycheck Protection Plan cash to Chinese owned companies. Pretty damn telling. Benefits are expiring with no plan in place, and in any event, the usual mean spirited GOP attitudes mean that whatever gets agreed to will probably put a squeeze on a whole lot of people. There will be no economic bail out for bunker boy. By his own doing.

·
Registered
773 Posts
Republicans put forth an extension to the $600 a week federal unemployment insurance that would have at least gone through this week to buy everybody some time to negotiate. Democrats rejected it outright. There for millions of families will not receive the $600 benefit this week. Thank you Nancy pelosi and Chuck Schumer.

·
Registered
773 Posts
Construction is now slowing in a familiar pattern. That is more like the recession I expected prior to COVID hitting.

The GOP Senate and the administration have their thumbs in body cavities, and have had thumbs in body cavities for a long time. The House has a supplementary relief bill, and has had one for more than two weeks. The GOP can't figure it out enough to make things work for average Americans. And now we find that bunker boy sent Paycheck Protection Plan cash to Chinese owned companies. Pretty damn telling. Benefits are expiring with no plan in place, and in any event, the usual mean spirited GOP attitudes mean that whatever gets agreed to will probably put a squeeze on a whole lot of people. There will be no economic bail out for bunker boy. By his own doing.
taking economic advice from you is like getting a prescription from a crack dealer.

·
Registered
12,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #70
tinkie-klink is uninformed, or lying, or both. Typical reactionary.

·
Registered
773 Posts
I remember idiots like you and fly loper posting a couple months ago the economy is not coming back any anytime soon or the markets. Weird I've made about 250k since March in those markets. Those same markets. Again taking any kind of economic advice from the likes of you and fly looper is like taking my medication from the crack dealer down on pine Street in Seattle.

·
Registered
12,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #72 (Edited)
Oooh, tinkie is boasting about being rich again. Just like all his brand new Dodge toys. Face it, a federal double dipper like tinkie-klink gets a nice pension and it lets little tinkie-klink suck off tax dollars, but it is not the key to vast wealth.

And for the blistering idiot's information, the economy and the stock market are two very different things. A person who made $250k on the market since March would know that. And would not be boastful, either. Tinkie-klink proves himself to be a pitifully bad liar, just like bunker boy.

·
Registered
773 Posts
Oooh, tinkie is boasting about being rich again. Just like all his brand new Dodge toys. Face it, a federal double dipper like tinkie-klink gets a nice pension and it lets little tinkie-klink suck off tax dollars, but it is not the key to vast wealth.

And for the blistering idiot's information, the economy and the stock market are two very different things. A person who made $250k on the market since March would know that. And would not be boastful, either. Tinkie-klink proves himself to be a pitifully bad liar, just like bunker boy.
You poor schmuck. all that tinky tank b*** aside, which is hilarious by the way. I am so far above you in the food chain that it is laughable that I'm even having this conversation with you. in fact, I'm not really having a conversation with you. I'm talking down to you as if you are a rodent. You have the mental capacity of a shithouse rat. it is laughable to read your post here on this site I'm sure you do it on others as well probably on your employer's time by the way. your wife must hate you. I bet your kids hate you. You are a miserable little surf flailing away haplessly on the internet against your hated orange man. I would try to educate you on many matters. But it is clearly pointless. As I stated you are way beneath that and you are beneath me. Hell boy, you are so low the ants piss on you. Which is why you are so angry and lash out on this form. me? I'm happy man. Life is good. We will get through covid-19 to the election not everything is about politics. With that said go fuc yourself you poor little surf. LMAO!

·
Registered
15,380 Posts
"But the optimism on Wall Street Wednesday was met with a national employment report published by ADP showing U.S. businesses slowed their hiring dramatically in July. Companies added just 167,000 private-sector jobs last month, far fewer than the 1 million expected by some economists, and a fraction of the 4.3 million jobs that were added in June.

Fresh data suggesting fewer Americans can find work heightens the pressure on lawmakers to pass another round of coronavirus relief, as the enhanced unemployment benefits for tens of millions of Americans laid off during the pandemic have expired."

·
Registered
15,380 Posts
Rooting against an authoritarian fool is simply good citizenship.

·
Registered
773 Posts
No, for you it is way beyond that. You want the country as a whole to suffer to crash the economy closed the schools lock people down. Until November 4th that is. Then magically everything will be okay. You are part of the mob but in the end the mob never wins.

·
Registered
12,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #79 (Edited)
Rooting against an authoritarian fool is simply good citizenship.
And rooting against the Mussolini wannabe in the White House is very different from rooting against America and the economy. Only an idiot can't figure that out. But the same idiot doesn't know the difference between the market and the economy, so what do you expect?

tinkie loves bunker boy and hates America. If he was patriotic, he would be working to get rid of bunker boy and repair the damage to the Constitution that bunker boy is doing. But tinkie is not patriotic. He wraps himself in the flag, but he's just another idiot traitor who neither understands what America is about, nor has either the brains or the interest to figure it out. tinkie should leave, since he's not at all an American and hates what America stands for. It's a little like the spokesBarbie claiming to be a Christian while spouting nonsense that inflicts harm on others in the most un-Christian possible way. She is paving her path to hell, and tinkie is just revealing himself as a traitor who would be just fine with ripping up the Constitution. Screw 'em both.

But, whatever. It's a free country and you can spew traitorous crap all you want. This country tolerates traitors like tinkie far more that other countries. That doesn't change the facts.

·
Registered
773 Posts
Laughing my ass off. between you and BD, you come up with about 1/2 of a human brain if that on a good day with the wind behind your back going downhill. Yo

. You pin dick loser lol. by the way does your wife still have to support you because you can't keep a job?

Epic loser, Willie.

61 - 80 of 91 Posts