Sport Bikes banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
533 Posts
but its geared down in the front it will smoke anything, somebody needs to buy it and ask for their money back because they cant beat an R1

·
Already Sick of Winter
3,273 Posts
what a douchebag. i'm ashamed to own a kawasaki. how call you shorten the gearing yet still go 186? he's a fucking clown. i see why he's selling it. he spent all that money on the bike but can't figure out how to turn it on.

·
Smiley Gladhands
3,050 Posts
That dude is dumber than a box of rocks. He misspelled 5 words in the first paragraph and apparently isn't aware that punctuation even exists. I guess you don't have to know how to spell to be a cop. With a house and cars like that, either his wife has a great job or he's on the take!

·
Hardass!
8,085 Posts
As owner of a good modded ZX-7R..With the 9R engine, I never pushed it passed 155mph.since then I replaced my Stock ZX-7R engine back until my race fairings come in and highest I got it so far was about 167, its got the full muzzy shiz, but not near as potent as an R1 or Gix1000.
When I return the 9R in the bay, then I will try the top speed again and then challenge some liters, but at the end, its all in the rider.
just the price alone of that ZX7 is outrageous!

·
Curve Connaisseur
364 Posts
Why is this tool so pissed off at R1's in particular? Must have been spanked by his ex-girlfriends new boyfriend on one...... :surprised

·
Banned
1,673 Posts
If he played a bad joke out that long he should die. Not a marketing ploy at all, because anyone thats retarded enough to believe that nonsense doesnt have 6g's to put down.

·
Registered
706 Posts
JESTER600 said:
you guys realize he did it as a joke, right? and a good marketing ploy... look at all this advertising he is getting.
I don't think the phrase "there's no such thing as bad advertising" applies here. :rolleyes

1 - 18 of 18 Posts