·
Registered
5,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Attachments

·
Superbike fan
871 Posts
Man that thing is sweet, the simplest solution is the best solution. Makes you go duh, why didn't I think of that. Only problem is the $70 price. I could see $30-40.

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
Make one it is just a bearing set up.

·
I am very sensitive.
979 Posts
I have seen those advertised in the back of a magazine, was wondering if they worked or not, was waiting to see if anyone posted about having one. It would work so much better for me instead of having to use the back stand everytime I wanted to lube or clean my chain.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Looks like nice little tool, but right now I'm looking at the Reline stand ad above for 60 bucks. The only reason I can see for buying one is for trips.

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
A group buy would be nice.

What would everyone be willing to pay?If we come up with a good number,I'll give them a call and see what they say.

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i need to know what everyone would be willing to pay and I'll call them.I want one, but I aint paying $70 bucks for it.

·
Banned
2,093 Posts
its worth 45 to me

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
$45 to $50 is what I was thinking.I'll give them a call and see what it would take for a group buy.

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
So it's time to start making them and selling them to those who can't.

Thanks Jim

·
Registered
67 Posts
What about trying to get a group buy on a Scottoiler? Just fill up the bottle with oil and it automatically oils the chain. I'm more interested in buying one of those myself. Would anyone be interested in a group buy on that?

The device in question looks interesting, but I would prefer a Scottoiler just because you put it on and you don't have to worry about it other than adding oil.

·
Registered
645 Posts
It seams you could also make a pretty cheap yet plenty effective one out of 2 rollers (like the front roller on floor jacks). If you knew how to weld, it would take maybe 10-15 bux to make one that would do the same thing.

·
Registered
67 Posts
As I understand it many have tried and many have failed. However, I can weld and am not opposed to the idea if someone can pose a good parts list, etc. I would be willing to try it out on my bike.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts