Sport Bikes banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone on here from Wyoming at all? I'm near eastern WY but some times travel up by Casper or just to Douglas (to the races).

Anyone............
Anyone.........

·
Registered
203 Posts
Grew up in Wyo. Went to University of Wyo. and left Wyo. Now live in Florida where I can ride year round. Actually haven't been back since '96. Still have a lot of friends there so I may go back in a couple of years to visit.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I miss Wyo.. Evanston to be exact.. You can ride year round in Wyoming, park the bike and take out the snow machine...

·
Registered
148 Posts
I grew up in Casper. I spent most of my life there. Got tired of the cold and the wind moved to Florida so I could ride and skydive year round. I miss the simple sheltered life of Casper. I still have a lot of friends there. I have a 20yr reunion coming up next summer will probably head back then. I would move back there if someone would turn off the wind and turn up the thermostat.

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
Grew up in Wyoming (Cowley - near Powell/Lovell). Went to UW for two years and then moved to Boise, ID where I finished college and have been enjoying the last 5 years of my life.

I'll be back for a weekend in June but I don't miss living there.

Of course reviving this thread will fall on dead ears (eyes technically) since no one posts in the Wyoming section.

·
Registered
898 Posts
Live in Cheyenne here. Just got my new bike hopefully going ot godo a little riding this weekend with a friend who has a HD.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Reviving the posts yet again with another from Cheyenne. I am here and just started riding last year. Will be doing some group rides when the snow goes away. We will meet at the Bunkhouse bar and grill on the third Sat. of the month. Let's get together and get our ride on. lata, TW.

·
Banned
19,161 Posts
OK now IM pissed, this is the least populated state in America and more people responded on here than the Montana thread>? LOL what gives.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Just thought I'd revive an old thread to say I grew up in WY, too :) Spent 23 years of my life in Powell before moving out. I get back about once a year and sometimes even try to take the bike :D

Chanda

·
Registered
31 Posts
Whoohoo for another revival. Being as it's starting to be riding season here again, it's fitting. Since no one posts here, check out the Wyoming specific forum site on roughcompany dot com. Then go to contact us and hit up the Rough Company Forums. Good stuff. C'mon Wyoming, let's getter goin.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts