Sport Bikes banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
liquid cooled fool
743 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
where are ktvalet (sp?) obxfz6, and pelon? There seems to be a decent group pretty close to gettysburg that would be up for a meet.

I don't ride an FZ6 anymore, but I'm hoping nobody will mind if I tag along (chain? pelon?) Gettysburg has been done a few times, but it was always a good time, with a good turnout. There is still much to be explored in the gburg area. I have a 200 mile ride that was written up in an AMA book I have. It leaves from and returns to gettysburg. Skyline drive would be fun as well.
Why would anyone mind. I wouldn't mind doing the 200mi loop. rdy2rd, I'm gonna check out that site. Speaking of MIA people, where is apor ?

·
So much cooler online
2,240 Posts
Why would anyone mind. I wouldn't mind doing the 200mi loop. rdy2rd, I'm gonna check out that site. Speaking of MIA people, where is apor ?
Regardless of where the meet is, we are going to ride this loop I speak of. I'll be sure to let you know when we plan on doing it. I just hope I don't find any screws this time!

:cheers

·
Dirty Sanchez
1,180 Posts
i'm here. and i'm in. though i'll be selling the fizzer soon. i just got a suzuki dr650.
apor

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
i'm here. and i'm in. though i'll be selling the fizzer soon. i just got a suzuki dr650.
apor
DR650??? Apor, you are going backwards. The DR is an extra toy, not a replacement for the FZ.

Ohhh, by the way fuckers, I'm in for the East Coast meet. Wherever, whenever.

·
Banned
436 Posts
apor
I hope you got the DR650 at a good price, cause the Suzuki Dealers around here are overstocked with them and they can't give them away, I have seen new ones go for $4495.
A co-worker wanted a Suzuki Savage 650, ( S40 ) and I talked him into a DR650 instead and he's happy, he was going to pay $4500 for a used Savage and he got a brand new DR650 for the same price, and the DR650 is faster than the S40.

·
FEAR the stapler...
1,230 Posts
Well I see you picked the venue, it didn't really matter as I wouldn't mind traveling a bit, though my schedule is always up in the air, so date rather than location will be the rate limiting step in my decision.

·
Dirty Sanchez
1,180 Posts
any update on this meet?
oh, and i still have my fz, and i got the dr used, and at a very good price. i'm planning on moving to oregon... where a dr will have more riding options.
apor

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
any update on this meet?
oh, and i still have my fz, and i got the dr used, and at a very good price. i'm planning on moving to oregon... where a dr will have more riding options.
apor
You're a wiseman.

·
Super Pursuit Mode, Yo
2,073 Posts
any update on this meet?
apor
Check your PMs, Apor.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts