Sport Bikes banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just had to get this out.........needless to say I put the Dynojet sticker over that FZ6 sticker to add a little color, well today I go for a ride, and happen to hook up with about 30 superbikes here in Killeen. So I tag along, and ofcourse I test out the Powercomander with the Acclerator Pump...set at 60% Sensitive- 20 Revolutions- 20% Fuel Increase, WOW.....thats all I have to say......Well a R1 rider comes up to me a stop light and asked me if The FZ6 was a 1000cc(considering the FZ6 is coveredup), yes it felt good, oh and by the way I topped out at 151mph indicated. Thats All
The bike is stock, and I can feel the Smooth Throttle Response.
Oh here is a pic of The Dynojet.....

Attachments

·
Registered
6,267 Posts
g8torblue said:
Just had to get this out.........needless to say I put the Dynojet sticker over that FZ6 sticker to add a little color, well today I go for a ride, and happen to hook up with about 30 superbikes here in Killeen. So I tag along, and ofcourse I test out the Powercomander with the Acclerator Pump...set at 60% Sensitive- 20 Revolutions- 20% Fuel Increase, WOW.....thats all I have to say......Well a R1 rider comes up to me a stop light and asked me if The FZ6 was a 1000cc(considering the FZ6 is coveredup), yes it felt good, oh and by the way I topped out at 151mph indicated. Thats All
The bike is stock, and I can feel the Smooth Throttle Response.
Oh here is a pic of The Dynojet.....
What is your gas mileage with the PC?

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have not had the chance to calculate, but by looking at the ticks and filling up, I dont believe it has changed much, ofcourse I have been with the PC only a few days, but I am going to calculate this week, going to work and back, my usual routine.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Mine has come out to 36 and 38 mpg the last couple of times I've been out. On similar rides before adding the PC, it was in the low 40's.

Anthony

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
fraggle1 said:
Mine has come out to 36 and 38 mpg the last couple of times I've been out. On similar rides before adding the PC, it was in the low 40's.

Anthony
Do you have the Accelerator Pump going? If so what setting have you liked the best.....and the effect on the fuel, I am still messing with mine but have not had the chance to ride it for a while on a specific setting. I am leaving it for a week at 60-20-20. See what the gas is like.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Patron_of_Wrath said:
I top out at 156, with no modifications to the bike. I weight 215
I bet that i can pull of few more miles out, but the fear of being seen by a cop, ofcourse i only glanced and released the throttle. I weigh 170, so bet i can get a few more. The only thing i think i get with the Power comander is smooth response as well as the "get up and go x2". Kinda stay ahead of an R6 or Just have fun with the "Superbikes".

·
Registered
205 Posts
Patron_of_Wrath said:
I top out at 156, with no modifications to the bike. I weight 215
Which on GPS is about 140mph.

I have had mine upto 155mph on the speedo which was 139 on the GPS which is accurate to + or - 1mph in 4th gear and still pulling a little.

Skippy

·
Registered
102 Posts
fastes i took mine was 250km/hr and it was still pulling(sounds faster in km/hr lol) no mods when i did that and all at 64mpg lol i have no idea why iv calculated it many times for higway use and it comes out the same. any wear from 69-58 58pg is the lowesti have ever gotten

·
Registered
164 Posts
When I activated the accelerator pump feature, mine ran like a bag o' shit. Lots of lag on pullaway. Tried all different settings, no good.
Didn't realise though it was that which was having the adverse effect, so was like it for a year. I'd googled for info on the accel.pump and came across a few reports of it causing the symptoms mine was showing. So when I switched that feature off, wow!. She ran so sweet n smooth and the pick up is now instant!
Just my own experience of it.

·
Track Junkie
2,462 Posts
I hit an indicated 128 mph on JenningsGP :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts