Sport Bikes banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
http://www.snowcity.com/eshopprod_c...duct_364039.Dunlop_Qualifier_12070ZR17_58.htm

How are these prices (CDN)? Anybody have any clue if I should snap it up? I'll be needing tires soon...

They also sent me some flyer containing a coupon code to use to get a discount on the online catalog for their open house event but it doesn't mention how much it is and damn I forgot it at home... so it might get better than this.

·
rebel litre
3,748 Posts
you can find a better price. i think ther is a shop on tis site that sells quallifiers for 114-122. but i don't know if that price listed is for the set? if so then it sounds like a good deal. i'd grab it up. alot of people are partial to the pilot powers on this board. i think i'm gonna cop a set on the next go-round.
i also hear good things about the diablo corse tires as well.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Have done ~1500k's on the Qualifiers, no complaints. I never really had problems with the OE dunlops, though my riding abilities probably weren't to the point that I would have broke them loose.

With more k's under my belt and a change to a sportier tyre, I have had the bike over further than I thought I ever could, and it feels comfortable. Nice tip in feel and quiet. Much better grip under heavy braking. I run higher pressures 34 & 38 than I should, as they do a little too much commuting for what they are.

Had the rear slip twice when stone cold, and I rode over road lines on both occasions. It simply slipped about an inch, then bit again.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.