Sport Bikes banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

· Registered
238 Posts
Gixxer_Six2003 said:
No doubt, I've heard good things from there.

But....

The 180/55 Pirelli Diablo is $121.20 + $6 to ship it.

I got mine for $121 shipped from Flatout.

All I was doing was saying that M1s could be had for less than what you had posted. I did not check Pirellis, or any others for that matter. I'm not advertising or trying to point anyone away from those who support SBN. Simple fact is most will buy from the seller who has the lowest price. I still want good service also so that does factor in.

If any of SBNs vendors want to at least meet a verified price from another internet retail seller, then I'd try them in a hot minute.

Just a thought.....Peace

· Registered
398 Posts
Guys i'll be more than happy to either match or beat any online price. Plus as most have heard or experienced first hand are customer service is second to none. Give us a shot and i'm sure you won't be disapointed.

Slava

· Registered
765 Posts
Flatout said:
Guys i'll be more than happy to either match or beat any online price. Plus as most have heard or experienced first hand are customer service is second to none. Give us a shot and i'm sure you won't be disapointed.

Slava
+1

Yes, I do a lot of advertising for Flatout around here. It's just because I did business with them. He matched the best price I could I find at the time, and had cheap shipping. Not to mention Slava, and the lady that answered the phone was super nice. That speaks loads for someone's business IMO.

· Registered
4,934 Posts
DO NOT GET THE 208'S.They don't stick as well and when it's time for them to give up the ghost,it happens all at once and you're ridding on the cord.

On another note,if you're not going to be doing any track days,get the Metz MZ 6.It will last 3 time longers and unless you're a pro racer.You can't out ride that tire.

· Registered
238 Posts
Flatout said:

Slava
Thats great !! I will be ordering a set of tires for the wife's GSX-R in the very near future and I'd be happy to give you a shot. Thanks.

Peace

· Registered
724 Posts
I agree I just mounted the new Metzeler Z6 Holds better than their old race tire, should last way longer also. It was made for the growing class of "super-sport touring" like the new Yamaha with 145 horses and 2 saddlebags. Cheaper than race tires as weel.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.