Sport Bikes banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
Ok!, this is what I dont seem to understand, the bus driver didn't see this? kids hanging out of the bus windows screaming and laughing, and he/she dosnt see or heas anything??umm DUH! I glance into my rearview all the time just to see what might be behind me.....

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
Same thing happened here, kids on my bus took rolls of pennies(50 in a roll) and tossed them at cars we passed, they broke a few windows but never got caught. One day they had a roll of nickels and tossed it as a Mail truck and smashed the window....people are dumb.

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
I was following a school bus last night. One of the punks threw a cup of soda out the window. It missed me, but I was wondering if he had tried it on purpose.

·
Registered
14 Posts
this is exacty why i stay away from buses.
i rode a bus to school up to my sophmore year of high school and i knew what dumb sh!t they do.

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
japbike said:
Ok!, this is what I dont seem to understand, the bus driver didn't see this? kids hanging out of the bus windows screaming and laughing, and he/she dosnt see or heas anything??umm DUH! I glance into my rearview all the time just to see what might be behind me.....

Prolly the bus driver from the Simpsons..... headphones on and tuned out..... :confused:

·
From back in da' day
2,777 Posts
"I don't think that kids understand how dangerous it is when they throw something out of a moving vehicle and at another moving vehicle and how much damage and injury they can cause," Stewartson said.

this is a quote from the story......I dont think the kids understand how dangerous it is to throw DUMB SHIT at MY car.....that fuckin thing would have to stop for a red light and when it did you can guarentee SOMEONE is learning a lesson about throwin shit at my @#[email protected] car. When we were kids some asshole threw a quarter or some shit at a FULLY MARKED Sheriff's car....broke his windsheild and needless to say we all sat on the side of the road for 45 min till someone told him who did it....kid got str8 jerked out of his seat and arrested on the spot.....i find it hard to believe that ANY bus driver wouldnt know that shit was goin on on their bus....i ALSO have a problem that no one turned around and chased the bus down to report it. Kids these days huh

·
Super Moderator
4,659 Posts
When I was an MP at FT Lee I saw a full school bus pulled over on the side of the road. I pull in front of it and open the door. The driver is towards the middle of the bus towering over a child (3rd or 4th grader). The child is in tears and I ask the driver if everything is alright? She says, "I was just teaching Billy that it's not safe or proper to throw items out of a school bus that I'm driving". Every single kid on the bus had dish-sized opened eyes and the look that death was about to rain down on them. I said, "okay" and left the bus.

Now I really have no idea on what happened on that bus, but I get the feeling Billy got a little slap across his rear for that episode. I also get the feeling that not a single one of those kids ever threw something off a school bus after that!

·
Registered
4,927 Posts
Round them kids up, throw em in boot camp and ship em off to Iraq. You wanna throw shit kid. Well here ya go.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts