Sport Bikes banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts

·
King of Oilernation
1,237 Posts
That's too funny! Did any of you guys ever wonder what makes people like that put themselves in a position to be made an ass out of. If you can't handle a bike in a given situation, you should have enough pride and inner fear not to make a jackass out of yourself. I know so many guys who have destroyed nice bikes and gotten hurt trying to do things they knew they weren't capable of. Most of it was pride and not wanting to look like you couldn't do something.

·
You got that right.
10,228 Posts
Looked like a little Kawi so it probably wasn't a whole lot of $, just a whole lot of ego.

·
Registered
813 Posts
YammyR1 said:
That's too funny! Did any of you guys ever wonder what makes people like that put themselves in a position to be made an ass out of. If you can't handle a bike in a given situation, you should have enough pride and inner fear not to make a jackass out of yourself. I know so many guys who have destroyed nice bikes and gotten hurt trying to do things they knew they weren't capable of. Most of it was pride and not wanting to look like you couldn't do something.
I'd rather get razzed for not knowing how to do something than trying ti anyways and looking like a fool!

But looks like he was just going to go in a straight line.. it's not like he was trying to wheelie or something.. makes you wonder..

·
how bout dem deadskins
3,235 Posts
oh shite that looked hilarious... he just stood up and was like damn i cant believe that just happen

·
Registered
73 Posts
From what I remember reading about this vid a couple years ago, the guy was at a drag strip racing another bike. His bike was a Ninja 500. What seemed to have happen was that he suddenly dumped the clutch, spun the rear, started to slide at an angle, but didn't think of releasing the throttle or try the breaks and just totally lost it. I think when he lost his balance he actually gave it more gas.

The sound of the engine running you hear at the end is the other guys bike going down the lane.

-Scea

1 - 10 of 10 Posts