Sport Bikes banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
why do moto gp riders look so skinny in their leathers but the leathers at the stores make people loook like football players with the shoulder pads??

·
what R you lookin' at?
5,313 Posts
cuz we are fatasses and racers are skinny fuks.......:lol

·
Registered
200 Posts
I'm sure they are custom made, and made of kangaroo. Allot thinner than the regular moo moo leathers we usually buy. I'm 6' and 193. I fit pretty good in a 46 AGV but I could use some more room in the knees, Had the calfs widen, but the knee still could use a little more lenght. I'm waiting for the LOTTO to pay off....... :D And ya, they're some smaller guys. What? about a buck 60 for the most part... :eek:

·
Registered
753 Posts
armor

I would say armor, most of the riders I have seen are way smaller than me (I am 6'3", 230lbs. The riders are by no means buff, I would definately say they are strong though!

·
Valiant Poultry
15,151 Posts
There are no dumb questions. Only dumb people. Hahahhahaa...

Either way, I think we look b***** than they do because we are b***** than them. When they aren't in gear, they look like very small guys to me.

·
Registered
109 Posts
EA6BMECH said:
I'm sure they are custom made, and made of kangaroo. Allot thinner than the regular moo moo leathers we usually buy. I'm 6' and 193. I fit pretty good in a 46 AGV but I could use some more room in the knees, Had the calfs widen, but the knee still could use a little more lenght. I'm waiting for the LOTTO to pay off....... :D And ya, they're some smaller guys. What? about a buck 60 for the most part... :eek:

Try 130-140... Vale is 59kg.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts