Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
KH, Rest In Peace Brother
20,852 Posts
Re-post...but still funny :eek:nfloor
Wished I could take some of my dash cams videos and put them up on here.....:lol

·
Crunnnnnnnnnnnnchy
3,067 Posts
Can we get some re-post signs here?

Still funny...what a dumbass..

·
The Ugly TwatWaffle
8,369 Posts

·
The Ugly TwatWaffle
8,369 Posts
That was mildly amusing. Now had the cop car got demolished by the train... now THAT would have been some funny shit.

·
Banned
2,381 Posts
what I wanna know is WHY does he have his sandwich sitting on the dash of his cruiser????? lol what is he trying to heat it or what?

·
Banned
2,680 Posts
Scott_R6 said:
what I wanna know is WHY does he have his sandwich sitting on the dash of his cruiser????? lol what is he trying to heat it or what?
:lao No Kidding. haven't seen it before, very funny.

·
The Ugly TwatWaffle
8,369 Posts
I had never seen it again either, but I think that "he posted again so I popped his bitch ass" is REALLY funny... The whole thing seemed fake to me somehow.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Spike said:
I had never seen it again either, but I think that "he posted again so I popped his bitch ass" is REALLY funny... The whole thing seemed fake to me somehow.
It was actual footage from COPS. It was shown on one of there weekly episodes a some time back. I am wondering why he has his sandwich on the dash also. wtf?

·
Registered
111 Posts
and byside if he was eating it while he was driveing, that's not a good example to show over national tv

·
KH, Rest In Peace Brother
20,852 Posts
heheheh

Attachments

·
Registered
211 Posts
I saw that episode and the cop's supervisor show up a couple of minutes later because he had just finished his last probationary evaluation report and the sandwich had something to do with him talking about sitting in a car for 8 hours a day and he like to eat health and not stop for fast food.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts