Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Banned
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my ex messages me the other day all uppity, like "wanna fuck? wanna fuck? huh huh? wheee".. I swear that's almost verbatim. Now, I hate this bitch okay.....we broke up like a month and a half ago and I've been such a dick to her to try to piss her off.

So anyways, my buddy got a hold of her screenname and started IMming and harassing her....and she says something about a friend of mine, Ray.....so I IM her and ask her what the hell she said and why she didn't say it to my face.

And she says "Ray is the reason I broke up with you, he was talking to me and trying to get my to break up with you to date him"... So by this point I'm in rampage mode. I call her a whore, tell her I hope she gets raped (yeaaah I was pissed!), and put her on the block list. Then I go off on Ray.....well Ray tells me to calm down and says he never talked to her like that until after we split up. Ray was dating her for like a month, and now they're broken up too.....

It's difficult as hell to wonder who to believe, because this girl is just.....ahhck....I don't have the words to describe it. But Ray does some shady things at times and I wouldn't put it past him exactly. ANd I wouldn't have minded if he had at least said something to me too, like "hey man, would you be pissed if I dated Missy?"

I'm not really asking for opinions here, just venting!!

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
That is why friends don't date friend's ex's.

·
Registered
5,583 Posts
So your buddy got your chick to break up with you and now he was dating her within a week of yous guys breaking up, they split up and she wants to get back, at least in the sack.

1. Dont count him as a friend anymore

2. You sound like a possible canidate for the:

·
Registered
222 Posts
It is sometimes just amazing that you guys still don't get it. I mean no offense, but come on! This chick's behavior is obviously an attention thing. Everything thing you have said leans towards a vendictive nature, she just wants a reaction. How do you combat this? Ignore her. I'm not saying that you play the submissive "if that is what you want" route, I am saying ignore her. When you talk to your buddy, don't bring her up (I know this is hard) and what ever you do, do not make or return any contact with her. You may not reap any benifits of revenge, but trust me, it will drive her CRAZY. And in the long run it will be more healthy for you, not to have continued giving her this power that she obviously has. :dblthumb :dblthumb

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
wow! ya know, getting pissed is one thing, but telling someone that you "hope they get raped" is psycho. Sorry, no matter how you look at it, that just sucks. I have been raped before, not just once but 3 time. First at 16, then at 19 than at 28. It's something that sticks with you forever.

Hopefully you've learned from this. Not only can you NOT trust your so called "friends" (sorry but a friend would NEVER date one of your ex's, PERIOD) but you also have shown lack of control and also that you let your anger control your actions. It's the saying "those who anger you, control you"...

and BTW, it doesn't make her a whore cuz she's fucking everyone, it makes her a bitch cuz she's fucking everyone but you... :)

·
Registered
487 Posts
How do you get raped 3 times? not being a dick or anything just curious wrong place wrong time??????

·
Registered
487 Posts
I can understand the 16 one because at that age lots of times No does not mean no to some cock heads

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
Super Ninja S2K said:
How do you get raped 3 times? not being a dick or anything just curious wrong place wrong time??????
at 16 one of my best friends (or so I thought) was drunk, beat the hell out of me and raper me...

19 in my apartment... ex bf kicked in the door and raped me....

last one, I was at a gas station in MN, filling up, had a guy get in my car, told me to drive (I thought he had a gun) he pulled me out after I stopped where he told me to, and raped me...

·
Registered
487 Posts
DAMN wrong place wrong time.... Im sorry to hear that. my wife had a similar to your 16 yo experience at 17 i think and it took years for her to get past that and im sure it still haunts her sometimes.

·
Registered
5,583 Posts
japbike said:
wow! ya know, getting pissed is one thing, but telling someone that you "hope they get raped" is psycho. Sorry, no matter how you look at it, that just sucks. I have been raped before, not just once but 3 time. First at 16, then at 19 than at 28. It's something that sticks with you forever.

Hopefully you've learned from this. Not only can you NOT trust your so called "friends" (sorry but a friend would NEVER date one of your ex's, PERIOD) but you also have shown lack of control and also that you let your anger control your actions. It's the saying "those who anger you, control you"...

and BTW, it doesn't make her a whore cuz she's fucking everyone, it makes her a bitch cuz she's fucking everyone but you... :)
and this is why we love you!! :)

but yes you have a serious issue of WPWT

·
Banned
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
God damn people f---ing with my account

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
HalfLiterBeater said:
dude, really, ya have to take that pic down.. :)

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
japbike said:
and BTW, it doesn't make her a whore cuz she's fucking everyone
If this isn't the definition of a whore than I don't know what the hell is. :dunno

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
Jake said:
If this isn't the definition of a whore than I don't know what the hell is. :dunno

no, actually that's called a slut. Whores get paid for it, sluts just give it away for free.. and bitches well.... you know. :)

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
japbike said:
no, actually that's called a slut. Whores get paid for it, sluts just give it away for free.. and bitches well.... you know. :)
Whore, slut, bitch, they're all the same in my book.

·
Banned
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hey, only reason I told her "I hope you get raped" is because she's completely unemotional and I was REALLY trying to get her pissed right before I blocked her, and you know what the crazy bitch said back to me???! "Me too" I swear to god, that's exactly what she said. What kind of lunatic would say that? She's out of her goddamn mind and I'm glad to have her crazy ass completely out of my life.

·
Registered
222 Posts
HalfLiterBeater said:
Hey, only reason I told her "I hope you get raped" is because she's completely unemotional and I was REALLY trying to get her pissed right before I blocked her, and you know what the crazy bitch said back to me???! "Me too" I swear to god, that's exactly what she said. What kind of lunatic would say that? She's out of her goddamn mind and I'm glad to have her crazy ass completely out of my life.
Think about what you are saying, she might say the same thing about someone who says "I hope you get raped" she might have some half-cocked explaination for her response as well. Dude just cut your ties and be done with her. Nothing healthy will come out of continuing any contact.

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
just hook up with her and then let her go that would show her attn and leave her weanting you wishing she had never left, or... go out with her best friend and let her see how it feels got to fight fire with fire here

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
run for your life dude

1 - 20 of 68 Posts