Sport Bikes banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Last night/this morning (3:45am) marked the one week anniv. of the collision, I am now refusing to call it an accident, it is no accident when you decide to drink and drive, AND drive fast ! hitting the EXACT one week marker I decided to go up to "the ranch" and I scoped out the lot juss to see if he was idiodic enough to return,,, someone up there must have read about this on one of the MANY forums I have posted on and acutally started conversing with me (must've recognized my R6 somehow)...That was very nice of you whoever you are! I also stayed there till closing watching *EVERYONE* that came into the parking lot, I knew it was a slim to none chance, also wanted to stay there just to watch the road incase that is this persons "normal path of travel" on this certain day at that certain time...So I stuck around to close watching *ALL* the cars that came into "the ranch" and all cars that passed on the road right in front... Un-fortunatley nothing :( oh well, there's always next week! ! ! if NEone out there wants to meet in person to do something about what happened (you can always call at (630) 890-5587) in helping me track this f*©ker down I will be up at the ranch (just in the parking lot by the main entrance [its on rt20 near rt59 for NEone who doesnt know]) on my red R6 *EVERY* thursday night from now until when this bastard is caught !
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
16 Posts
gsxR1000_guy said:
Last night/this morning (3:45am) marked the one week anniv. of the collision, I am now refusing to call it an accident, it is no accident when you decide to drink and drive, AND drive fast ! hitting the EXACT one week marker I decided to go up to "the ranch" and I scoped out the lot juss to see if he was idiodic enough to return,,, someone up there must have read about this on one of the MANY forums I have posted on and acutally started conversing with me (must've recognized my R6 somehow)...That was very nice of you whoever you are! I also stayed there till closing watching *EVERYONE* that came into the parking lot, I knew it was a slim to none chance, also wanted to stay there just to watch the road incase that is this persons "normal path of travel" on this certain day at that certain time...So I stuck around to close watching *ALL* the cars that came into "the ranch" and all cars that passed on the road right in front... Un-fortunatley nothing :( oh well, there's always next week! ! ! if NEone out there wants to meet in person to do something about what happened (you can always call at (630) 890-5587) in helping me track this f*©ker down I will be up at the ranch (just in the parking lot by the main entrance [its on rt20 near rt59 for NEone who doesnt know]) on my red R6 *EVERY* thursday night from now until when this bastard is caught !

just a thought... your making it very public that your looking for him..

if and when you do find the guy and murder him or something.. then what? death row? premeditated homicide is a almost gauranteed death sentence.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
59 Posts
Have you checked out any local body shops for repair records, the shitheads gonna have to get his car fixed sooner or later. If the cops are investigating this then they probably have, then again I would never count on a cop for ANYTHING.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
cRaZe said:
just a thought... your making it very public that your looking for him..

if and when you do find the guy and murder him or something.. then what? death row? premeditated homicide is a almost gauranteed death sentence.
Yes I am making it VERY public that I am looking for him! that is going to be the only way to find him, is with the help of others... When he is found, if it is ME that finds him I don't intend on killing him, because if I kill him my buddy and I will not recieve our justice, and restitution. If I kill the guy, he's dead how is he going to financially pay for my friends injuries or the damage to my bike, now on the other hand if I turn him in; my buddy and I will recieve the justice and restitution we deserve, my buddies bills get paid and I get a replacement bike... If I am there when he is found before he gets locked up for the FELONY HIT AND RUN, I probably will beat the living shit out of him NO DOUBT, I would much rather take an assault charge than murder! and even if he gets locked up before I can get to him, depending on wich prison he goes to, I know ppl in prison that could just "take care of him" for me, while in prison :-D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Now I am outraged, my buddy just recieved a letter from the Elgin police today stating that the case is closed because "we are unable to complete the report with the information provided" "all questions on this report should be directed to the traffic unit, (847) 289-2661." What the hell is that,, like I said the Elgin police are doing NOTHING to try to catch this guy ! ! ! That makes me SICK ! ! !
 

·
#1 Gear Nazi
Joined
·
4,748 Posts
Once again, motorcyclists treated as "second class citizens" by the police. As Jay and Silent Bob and a bunch of rappers say: "Fuck the police"
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
401 Posts
Man that really sucks I hope someone catches that SON OF A B!TCH! Good luck on catching that nob. Good to hear that your buddy will be ok.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
64 Posts
If he files a complaint and uses this post as his evidence, he's screwed. It is a rambling 2nd grade pile of shit. I struggled and struggled while reading this masterpiece.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
401 Posts
Hire a "hacker" to hack the DMV computer and look up all the silver VW passats registered in the area...city, county, state, zip..whatever. That route would be a hell of alot faster than hanging out at the "ranch". Just a thought. I have no idea how one would go about finding a specialist in that area of expertise.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,903 Posts
Sorry to hear about your friend and glad that he made it through. F the pigs, they should all be locked up. Two things though: 1) even if you find this person and he goes under trial, US driving laws are so weak that he won't really get what he deserves to any extent (support the AMA's Justive For All to fix this somewhat) and 2) don't publicly write that you are going to beat somebody no matter what your intentions are. I'm really sorry for your misfortunes and that of your friend, but he is lucky to have his life and a good friend like yourself. I hope you two make the best of it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7 Posts
gsxR1000_guy said:
Yes I am making it VERY public that I am looking for him! that is going to be the only way to find him, is with the help of others...
I seem to recall that you have a very good idea where the drunk came from (ie. location where he "got drunk"). Hang out there (or stop by) on the weekends, and when the silver passat shows up....bada bing! This drunk sounds too stupid to change his habits....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14 Posts
RACER X said:
paragraphs are your friend........
Maybe he was more focused on typing the damn post, trying to find the a-hole who hit his buddy, rather then worrying about using paragraphs on an internet message board.

MaxOwner said:
can someoen give me the details.. it was very hard to read.. and i am not being rude
You must be illiterate. You are criticising the man's post while you couldn't type "someone" out correctly. You are also using periods instead of comas. Even though it wasn't the best written post, you could still understand what the fuck was going on.

TexasCop said:
If he files a complaint and uses this post as his evidence, he's screwed. It is a rambling 2nd grade pile of shit. I struggled and struggled while reading this masterpiece.
It is none other then TexasSwine to the rescue. Give the man a break, he is asking for help in catching a drunken a-hole that almost killed his friend, while you guys are flaming him for the coherence of his post. It's a fucking internet message board for god's sake, not grammar class.

gsxR1000_guy,

I hope you catch the motherfucker and also hope justice is served. I wish your friend a speedy and 100% recovery.

Take care!

P.S. save the "Noob" posts, I have been reading the site for years.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
250 Posts
two nights ago i tried to get the rhode island and connecticut state police to pull over an obviously drunk and dangerous driver doing 100+ on i-95 south.
i was almost rear ended twice by this driver.
they did absolutely fucking nothing.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
87 Posts
jesus christ, I hope your buddy recovers from this incident completally

I hope you find the guy, and make him pay

frankly I would NOT want to find him cause I would spend the rest of my days in jail for the torture he'd suffer...I have no pity for crap, I will flush them down teh toilet and not think twice
 
21 - 35 of 35 Posts
Top