Sport Bikes banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
21,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Local Ducati dealer had a bit of a show tonight to promote the new 1199R Corse edition. Lots of rare (and Red) bikes. Figured I would put some photos up since there isn't usually many motorcycles in this forum. It was quite crowded, and I wasn't exactly able to move any of the bikes, so unfortunately the backgrounds aren't very good.

Ducati Desmosedici RR

Again

Ducati 999

Ducati 999R Testastretta Xerox

Ducati Streetfighter 848

Ducati 1199 Panigale Race Bike

Ducati 1199R Corse Immediately before unveiling

Same bike, running to show off exhaust sounds

I took some video as well when they had about 10 or 12 superbikes on and revving. Gotta go through that and will probably put it online later.

·
Your friendly antagonist
2,346 Posts
I still don't know if I like the look of the Panigale, specifically the front. I still think the 1098 series is the sexiest looking model of all of them. But I'm a little biased on the matter I suppose.

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
Thanks for posting. I agree, the 1098 looks best in street trim. Though the 999 is my favorite with track plastics on it.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Always hated the stacked headlights on the 999, and agree that the 1098 is the best looking of the bunch.

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
Good lord, all sorts of sexy going on in those pics!

·
Registered
2,310 Posts
Love the Desmo, hate the maintenance.

I'm partial to the 848/1x98 series as well in looks, but the 999 was/is DAMN sexy and the 1199 is beginning to grow on me (weird -read:comfortable- riding ergos and all).

Thanks for sharing!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts