Sport Bikes banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there ALL fellow SBN peeps in Italy! I'm leaving g for Rome tonight and embarking on a fun two week trip that includes 3 days in Rome, 2 in Florence, 3 in Venice and 2 in Paris, France.

Since the trip is for my wife's 30th birthday she planned most of it and her mother is coming as well so it'll mostly be historical site seeing and stuffing our faces with delicious Italian food, both of which I'm down for!

During our stay in Florence my wonderful wife has given me a "hall pass" to come up to Bologna on Sep 4th to do the Ducati Factory Tour.

I put in for a reservation on the 11th, however, since they're on Summer Break until Sep 1st I still don't have a confirmation. I'm hoping I can get a tour and this won't be like last time I was in the area back in '07 when I boldly tried to do both the Ferrari Museum and Lamborghini Factory/Museum tours in the same day only to end up stuck in Maranello longer than I thought thanks to not knowing the bus schedule in advance and incorrectly assuming it would be easier to see both by staying in Modena(halfway between the two) vs Bologna. Long story short I got to Ferrari but couldn't get to Sant'Agata Bolognese in time for the scheduled tour :(

That said, I'm planning on getting to Bologna by 08.00 for either a 09.00 or 11.30 tour. Anyone in Bologna here down to meet up for lunch or wanna do the tour?

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Tour is on for tomorrow at 09.15! Pics to follow.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts