Sport Bikes banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I dont know how many of you guys have a dual monitor set-up, but for those of you who do.....

I make wallpapers for myself containing my current facination. last night it was the gsxr 750. Rather than let it go to waste I decided to find a big forum to share it on and here you all are. If ya like it lemme know, or if you'd like some custom work done on it for yourself just post it up.. I love this shit so enjoy it :)

oh, and if you have a single monitor and still like this bad boy I can convert it for you, but Im not going to unless someone asks....

anyhoo, I love this place and ill prolly be hanging around more.
Preview

FULL 3200x1200

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
Thats an awsome pic. I guess I will ask you to convert it for me.

·
Registered
731 Posts
That is a hot pic.
wait.... for all the poorer guys with only one moniter............(just one sec)

·
Registered
731 Posts
ohh... the second one is nice... doh, their both nice !!!!!
sry for the traffic the big pics may couse :(

Attachments

·
Registered
731 Posts
oh, I just saw that u, forthelove, did that wallpaper your self. I saw the smaller version and emediately clicked on the link and saved the pic :D
Great work...

(sry for the resizing and all but i was baffff of the pic) :D

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
Suzuki Spirit YAY!!!!!

I know a rich dood has quad monitors 36 inch plasmas set in a wrap around almost 180 degree setup and has pics of his Ferarris and Lambos alternating on them. www.jabbasworld.com he has a car racing forum off shoot of RacingFlix.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I made a single monitor edition that has the entire image in it. Thanks for the comps. everybody :) Now its time go work on my own machine... grrr... :alky

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
That is sexy, let us know when you have a fixation for yamaha ;)

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
heh, Im actually torn between the yamaha and suzuki.. I dont know which one to drool over more... Its going to be a hard day when I have to choose one. I wish I could have them all.

:cool:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts