Sport Bikes banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im riding around tonight in FULL gear and am between Porkys and the Bowling alley with all the Harleys and don't want to stop so I decide to cruise through downtown before heading home. Am right by Cycle Clinic and roll up next to a cop at the stop light. Light turns green and I accelerate normal until speed limit (Been riding easy all night) and he decided to gun it passes me and I remain at speed limit and catch him at the next light. Turns green and he gets behind me and proceeds to follow me zig zagging all artound dowtown (we're talking in circles here). Well he is next to me at this point and his lane ends so he just freaking merges over into my lan WITHOUT signaling. Next light is red and he's nest to me. Im freakin pissed so I raise my visor and begin to lecture him as his window was down. After we exchaneg a few words he aks if I have a problem with him. My response" I have a problem with you just driving into my lane". His reply " Pull over". This is where is gets good....

I say "No". pause for a sec and say "I did nothign wrong and you have no legal reason to pull me over. If you think you do then put on your lights and I will pull over". He has no response and proceeds to get behind me and follow some more. A mile later or so after I strategically make it hard as hell for him to keep following me and using cars as pawns...he gets next to me and asks what my problem is again. I reply "See all this protection Im wearing its because of drivers like you". He's pissed now and says I saw you. I decide to let it be good enough and say "ok". andhe finallyturns a different direction. DSM Cop...IF you are reading this you are a lame asshole with small mans complex who hides behind his badge looking for a fight. :lame

I then left DSM b/c I was disgusted once again with their "finest" and rode into the country enjoying the night.

Anyone think I was out of line here?

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm curious, what was his response, facial expressions, basically, how did he take you saying "No" to him when he ordered you to pull over?
Lets just say he was extremely frustrated. I felty like I was in a bar and some guy asked me to go outside and fight.

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ive had pretty good experiences with police until last year. I just seem to keep encountering the wrong ones. I do think they profile sportbike riders

1 - 3 of 3 Posts