Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
924 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who do you have and how much do you pay?

I have earthlink.I pay Fiddy a month

My contract is up.

I think I can find a better deal elsewhere.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Bellsouth Fast Access, I think I pay 50.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Comcast cable.......they have specials running all the time.
No bellsouth....I switched to vonage, combined I spend around $70 total.

·
Registered
924 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
verizon has 20 bux for 3 or 6 months then 30. after.

not in my area though........

·
Female Butt Lover!!
3,640 Posts
motopsyko32 said:
bellsouth dsl...

betwen DSL and telephone service I pay 70 a month
That's what I pay...I have the Xtreme (which is the fastest), and it comes with a static IP address...

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
I have bellsouth dsl, I pay $45.99/month for the middle one. I forgot the name, the one right below Xtreme. I was told and I believe it runs a little faster because of the fiber optic lines in my area

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
HamG said:
That's what I pay...I have the Xtreme (which is the fastest), and it comes with a static IP address...
DAMN. i dont have the extreme or the static IP. I prefer no static ip so that if I get banned I can reregister to sites with another IP address ... :lol

and I have the basic phone plan. no call waiting or 3 way or anything. Just one phone line

·
Female Butt Lover!!
3,640 Posts
motopsyko32 said:
DAMN. i dont have the extreme or the static IP. I prefer no static ip so that if I get banned I can reregister to sites with another IP address ... :lol

and I have the basic phone plan. no call waiting or 3 way or anything. Just one phone line
No banning planned for me! :lao

Yeah I also got rid of all of those extra phone features...just the basic phone service...

·
Registered
4,480 Posts
We pay $120.00 for phone and extreme DSL.

·
Registered
820 Posts
hi a busa said:
Comcast cable.......they have specials running all the time.
No bellsouth....I switched to vonage, combined I spend around $70 total.
Haha thats funny. I kicked Bellsouth to the curb as well.

I got a deal from Comcast in Feb for Free modem (rebates), $50 cash rebate, $19.99 a month for the first 6 and ~$42 after that. It is faster than my Bellsouth DSL extreme.

We tried to live with just our cell phones since mine is free, but my wife exceeded her minutes and it was more cost effective to get Vonage than change her plan. Vonage is sweet.

·
Registered
4,480 Posts
motopsyko32 said:
you guys probably have the works, caller ID, *69, privacy directory, 3-way, maid service, etc

All of that minus the maid service... I wish about the maid service. :banana

I would rather not even have a home phone. Can't get Snow to get rid of it.

·
Registered
442 Posts
DreadJockey1 said:
Who do you have and how much do you pay?

I have earthlink.I pay Fiddy a month

My contract is up.

I think I can find a better deal elsewhere.
I have bellsouth extreme fast access DSL. I got the fastest one cause I play a lot of games online. Pay bout 60 or so a month. I am planning to go back to comcast soon though. There download speeds are right and I NEVER ever had a problem with them, but bellsouth early on was a pain.

·
Banned
1,261 Posts
Bellsouth Fast Access.. (the super duper fastestestest one..) I think its $40 or 50 something... not sure because I also have Bellsouth unlimited local and long distance calling.. :) I got some package deal when i signed up for everything...

·
Registered
442 Posts
andro,

yeah i got the samething. Thinking about getting the satelite deal to but im still not 100% sure on it.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts