·
Registered
181 Posts
:lao Wish I knew what they were saying.

·
Registered
181 Posts
bugeyed said:
The guy was talking about the Russian company not paying them for several months. Obviously they were miners.
Duh! :bitchslap It does kinda explain it in the paragraph above the video. The minors part I got.

·
Registered
330 Posts
We left there whenever it was getting really bad. That whole country's really going to hell. My mom's friend worked at a bucket factory and they couldn't pay them. So they would just give them buckets for pay and it was up to you to sell them to get money. Same with other companies. A lot just wouldn't pay period like the guy in the video was saying. Not a nice place to be.

·
Registered
773 Posts
extra said:
We left there whenever it was getting really bad. That whole country's really going to hell. My mom's friend worked at a bucket factory and they couldn't pay them. So they would just give them buckets for pay and it was up to you to sell them to get money. Same with other companies. A lot just wouldn't pay period like the guy in the video was saying. Not a nice place to be.
u lived in russia?

·
Registered
330 Posts
Yeah, moved here 12 years ago.

Will say you guys are really luck to be born here and don't have to live through stuff like in Russia or other places.

Max

·
Registered
3,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Russia is getting rich these days because of rising oil prices. Might not be so bad there now. They just recently paid off all their international debt.

·
Registered
330 Posts
My mom's brother and sister are there. It's bad. And it's getting worse with Putin in power. He was in the KGB. He's turning it back to how it was under communism.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts