Sport Bikes banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Apparently it's OK to run over motorcyclists as long as you had a rough time in your past.

Jury acquits veteran haunted by memories

I mean, I'm not dissing on veterans, but my dad an uncle were both in Nam for a LOT longer than that, and they don't drive around drunk and kill people. I mean hell, my Uncle was a door gunner in a Huey for 6 friggin months when life expectancy was like 3 weeks.

We all have crappy parts of our lives. Drunken manslaughter is still drunken manslaughter.

"Instead of facing a prison sentence, Curry, who has three previous convictions for drunken driving, will undergo a psychiatric evaluation at Mendota Mental Health Institute."

3 times? What was he doing driving? You mean he was in a flashback for the last 3 convictions too? He couldn't tell right from wrong in the last 30 years leading up to this point?

It boggles me.

·
Registered
348 Posts
I saw that in general discussion- makes me sad- he shouldn't be on the streets

·
Registered
122 Posts
Its a sad day once again that someone can get off the hook for this. Look at what our system of "justice" has resulted now. Just get a great lawyer and you can get away with just about anything, its not right.

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
If he was that mentally ill, how the hell did he have a license in the first day and he shouldn't have been drinking, thats just my opinion at least

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Eff a bunch of that noise......arg....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts