13,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
3,759 Posts

·
V-twin anyone?
2,161 Posts
I'm glad her son didn't get that treatment from her. She prolly would've beat him and then she would've given him an overdose.

·
Cool and Refreshing
703 Posts
Now wait a minute here yall, I tottaly hate drunk drivers on the road but in all actuality we are saying she is guilty and we dont even know if she was drunk or not. IMO she reminds me of of a person who is exhausted. A person who is exhausted or tired can give the impression that they are drunk and in all reality they are not.

I can say from my own past experience that when I use to work for the railroad. I would be soo tired that I would have to pull over somewhere and go to sleep because I would start to black out, and weave on the road. If someone would have seen me they would swear up and down I was drinking and driving.

All I am saying is everyone is down casting her for being drunk when the fact is we REALLY DONT KNOW. What ever happened to innocent until proven guilty. Those peple with the video camera dont know her, dosnt know her life story, who are they to accuse her of something they dont know.

Im ashamed of all of you for jumping to conclusions, when you know the REAL facts then let me know. :alky

·
Registered
100 Posts
Mom? Heh...

I'm behind these folks in spirit but their execution is going to get them hurt... Not a good idea to get too personally involved, you open yourself up to all sorts of freaking potential legal problems regardless of what happens to the drunk. Follow at a distance, Video tape the hell out of it, call the cops and get a plate... But be careful of the whole vigilante thing, you go too far, you'll fuck around and ruin your life....

It would probably just be alot safer to force her off the road and put two in the back of her head... Cost the taxpayers less as well.... I mean, don't take any chances... get the job done right...

Still excellent video, pisser the cops took so long to get there...

Hell your 10 over on your bike they are right there aren't they?

·
Registered
69 Posts
I can understand if your tired and you start swerving every once and awhile but she KEPT doing it constantly, obviously too impaired to be driving regardless of intoxication. I do have a major problem with "vigilantes", I would personally beat the shit out of anyone who isnt a police officer trying to be one. I hate THOSE people the most, if your not a cop dont try to be one, youll "bother" the wrong person eventually and get hurt, badly.

·
I hate thieves!!!
1,229 Posts
UGA Dave said:
Now wait a minute here yall, I tottaly hate drunk drivers on the road but in all actuality we are saying she is guilty and we dont even know if she was drunk or not. IMO she reminds me of of a person who is exhausted. A person who is exhausted or tired can give the impression that they are drunk and in all reality they are not.

I can say from my own past experience that when I use to work for the railroad. I would be soo tired that I would have to pull over somewhere and go to sleep because I would start to black out, and weave on the road. If someone would have seen me they would swear up and down I was drinking and driving.

All I am saying is everyone is down casting her for being drunk when the fact is we REALLY DONT KNOW. What ever happened to innocent until proven guilty. Those peple with the video camera dont know her, dosnt know her life story, who are they to accuse her of something they dont know.

Im ashamed of all of you for jumping to conclusions, when you know the REAL facts then let me know. :alky
Dosn't really fucking matter what the hell she was. Drunk, High, Tired, just can't drive, dosn't matter. A stupid bitch like that, who is swearving in and out of lanes, endagering the lives of others dosn't belong on the road. Pediod. End of story. Pointless to argue. Ok, we are all "down casting" her saying she is drunk....she definatley is driving like a drunk. If she aint drunk then she DEFINATLEY dosn't belong on the road. It's all fun and games till someone like that drills into your wife/mother/son/daughter/you on your bike/etc.

·
Registered
121 Posts
I had a similar experiance this evening, only I did not have a video camera to record it. I did call the police, but I didn't keep following to find out what happened. I know the guy in the truck I saw tonight was drunk, becuae I witnessed him drinking as he was driving. He was swerving all over the road and almost side swiped two vehicles. Pretty shitty that people would get that wasted and go out on a highway and risk their lives and more importantly someone else's life.

Regardless of whether this bitch was tired/drunk/on crack/whatever, she could not control a motor vehicle and could have killed someone else other than herself. That's the problem dude. I like drinking and partying, but I don't want someone else to pay for me partying. And I would never be able to live with myself if I injured or killed someone.

·
Registered
13 Posts
UGA Dave said:
Same here, I work 2 jobs sometimes running days off 4-5 hours of sleep. I have caught myself swerving many times on the highway, just trying to make it home. I have also pulled over many times, and also gotten lucky that I didnt hit people many times. I dont think she was drunk, just tired, and making poor decisions becuase of it.

Tyler

·
Registered
69 Posts
HellFire said:
Same here, I work 2 jobs sometimes running days off 4-5 hours of sleep. I have caught myself swerving many times on the highway, just trying to make it home. I have also pulled over many times, and also gotten lucky that I didnt hit people many times. I dont think she was drunk, just tired, and making poor decisions becuase of it.

Tyler
Do you think its ok for you to be on the road when you only sleep like that?

·
Cool and Refreshing
703 Posts
Originally Posted by UGA Dave
HellFire said:

Tyler
I feel your pain bro, I never had to work 2 jobs but I worked for the railroad, My home terminal was at Inman yard in Downtown Atlanta, and I lived close to Macon which is about 100 miles away(maybe a little more). I would have to be at the yard at 6pm and work till sometimes 8am, it took me an hour and half to get to work and home. And I had to take into account Atlanta traffic, so I had to leave a little early sometimes. So that left me getting 3-4 hours of sleep myself. Some times I would be so tired I would just take some extra clothes and sleep in my car at the terminal, and then use the showers and stuff there.

wee96 said:
Maybe not but sometimes you have to do what you have to do. Alot of peeps in Atlanta work 2 jobs because the cost of living there is through the roof, especially depending on what side of town you live in. Anything on the inside of 285 as far as rent or even a house will be close to double what it would be on the outside of the perimeter or a little farther away.

Example: My ex-wife and I bought a 4 bed 3 bath house that was only 4 years old for 121,600, we got it on foreclosure. That same house 30 miles closer to Atlanta would have sold for 500,000.

·
Registered
13 Posts
wee96 said:
No, I never said it was safe. But I dont have the option really of sleeping in my car all night like UGA did. I have to travel in two opposite directions for jobs, and dont have a facility to shower in and such. I do pull over if I notice that I am swerving very out of control. But most of the time, nobody else is really on the road, its around 2-3am.

Tyler

1 - 16 of 16 Posts