Sport Bikes banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hola all,

Current member of CLSB, but I hear Vivid moderates this forum, so I thought I had better post up...

Just got back from a 1k miler from Chicago to Louisville and back. I have finally found a route that is less than boring...in fact, I was begging for straights to give myself a rest...will post routes later.

Hola Vivid!!!

Kaos

·
Registered
404 Posts
:welcome Nice to have you on board. Rick is somewhere around here too, well, not today, he’s playing with his new ST3 :bowdown

Say what? Are you saying that you somehow managed to ride from Chicago to Kentucky without using interstates? Do tell?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Now Anna,

I confess that I did superslab part of the way there and back, but only through stretches that were of no consequence. That being said, I have a route that starts at I-65 and US-231 and goes all the way to Louisville, that is twisty, technical and boatload of fun. Need to get my notes and I apologize but have had no time to sit in front of computer.

Just look for IN-39, US-150, IN-135 (Nashville, IN)...I promise to post notes.

Remember the WI road outside of the town we had lunch at WI-88?!? back on the F6TE...the roads are like that except glass-top asphalt, smooth smooth smooth.

Kaos

VIVID1 said:
:welcome Nice to have you on board. Rick is somewhere around here too, well, not today, he’s playing with his new ST3 :bowdown

Say what? Are you saying that you somehow managed to ride from Chicago to Kentucky without using interstates? Do tell?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts