Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so I got some boots with my 1 piece leathers and they are a little small, so I'm breaking them in today by just wearing them around.

Then the "need" arises... I gotta take a dump.

Pants get bunched up about 3" down from my knees, and I can't get a good 'spread' It was interesting getting myself situated, but it worked out.

Word of advice; take the boots off, or try harder to get your pants down over them :D

I could only imagine how difficult this would be with the leathers on :eek:

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
:lol OMG that was funny!! Glad you didn't have to take a quick dump where you had to run to the john....thanks for the laugh on the visuals!! :)

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Yep, it's boots off and leathers off. I like to be butt-naked with a cycle magazine and a cig. :D

·
old member
13,079 Posts
Somehow I know I shouldn't reply to this. You should try it with leathers and boots on. You're just not coordinated enough (or not trying hard enough :) ). It is possible, but one needs to be careful.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
RayOSV said:
Somehow I know I shouldn't reply to this. You should try it with leathers and boots on. You're just not coordinated enough (or not trying hard enough :) ). It is possible, but one needs to be careful.
Oh, everything came out ok (bad pun) it was just 'interesting' :D Didn't get any on me, and didn't get any where it shouldn't be :twofinger

Maybe tomorrow I'll suit up and give it a whirl :headbang

·
retired from here
4,122 Posts
f4igrad said:
we need to retitle this thread Too Much Information! :D
i was thinking the same thing.

·
F-You and Yourspace!
799 Posts
That would suck ass for me. I can't get out of my suit without someone there to tug my sleve.

·
Registered
646 Posts
hahahahahaha. thats so funny man. sorry, but thats just crazy.

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
right before you decend, place one hand on each cheek, elbows out, make sure you look like a chicken, spread um, and sit! wont have to worry about trying to take your leathers down all the way. :) you'll have enough spreadage. ;)

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
japbike said:
right before you decend, place one hand on each cheek, elbows out, make sure you look like a chicken, spread um, and sit! wont have to worry about trying to take your leathers down all the way. :) you'll have enough spreadage. ;)
:lol :lol

Yea, but if I decend too fast, I'll just split myself open, and "shit" myself out... Leaving a pile of skin, leather, and the dam boots :dunno :eek: ;)

(ok, yea thats prolly a little too graphic but thats the mental image I got)

·
3 cyl r bttr thn 4
2,470 Posts
LMAO.
There's nothin better than having a SportRider Mag while sittin on the toilet.

·
retired from here
4,122 Posts
with the chicken squat :3eek and the pile of skin, leathers, and damn boots :3eek this thread has way more info than i really need :alky :alky

·
Registered
179 Posts
japbike said:

Exactly, just lean foward and spread 'em.

·
Registered
584 Posts
though informative, but.... way too informative, this thread became -Yoda

·
Registered
251 Posts
slingblade said:
Ok, so I got some boots with my 1 piece leathers and they are a little small, so I'm breaking them in today by just wearing them around.

Then the "need" arises... I gotta take a dump.

Pants get bunched up about 3" down from my knees, and I can't get a good 'spread' It was interesting getting myself situated, but it worked out.

Word of advice; take the boots off, or try harder to get your pants down over them :D

I could only imagine how difficult this would be with the leathers on :eek:
Ha ha! That was great. It sucks having to crap with extra gear. It is best to be free when partaking in the deuce dropping.

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
I know what you're talking about and it really can be scary when you're in a hurry, lol. That was the funniest thing I have read on here in a while...

:cheers

1 - 20 of 22 Posts