Sport Bikes banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I figure I post these pictures of the horrific car accident which took place late Friday night in Long Island NY on the Meadowbrook expressway. The pickup truck was traveling north on the southbound lane & collided head on with the limo. Both the limo driver and a 7 year old passenger in his limo were killed.
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
250 Posts
I have driven up and down that road at all hours of the day and night in a car and on my bike.

In order to enter that highway to drive in the wrong direction you need to be a special kind of oblivious fucking moron, even if drunk.

What a bastard.

Oh, and he lived. They *always* live.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,240 Posts
R.I.P. to those that lost their lives...

Great post! Hopefully this will not happen to anyone here or any one here would cause such a horrific accident.

Please people, stay safe. Please do not drink and drive!!
 

·
You got that right.
Joined
·
10,228 Posts
youarealldoomed1977 said:
Oh, and he lived. They *always* live.
Now they'll have to deal with the fact that she/he murdered two people. That's a pretty heavy burden to carry with you for the rest of your shameful life.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
376 Posts
mikem317 said:
Now they'll have to deal with the fact that she/he murdered two people. That's a pretty heavy burden to carry with you for the rest of your shameful life.
I doubt most of them give a shit, just give em more beer and they'll forget all about it. :finger
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
youarealldoomed1977 said:
I have driven up and down that road at all hours of the day and night in a car and on my bike.

In order to enter that highway to drive in the wrong direction you need to be a special kind of oblivious fucking moron, even if drunk.

What a bastard.

Oh, and he lived. They *always* live.
The drunk bastard just moved to nyc from MS.
 

·
KH, Rest In Peace Brother
Joined
·
20,852 Posts
Being a cop I can add a lot to this but to save the flaming I will not. :lol

All I can say is don't drink and drive, I have seen the results in person and it's not pretty.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,267 Posts
japbike said:
R.I.P. to those that lost their lives...

Great post! Hopefully this will not happen to anyone here or any one here would cause such a horrific accident.

Please people, stay safe. Please do not drink and drive!!

and if ya insist on d and d do it on yer bike or a little shitbox import so chances are you will only hurt yourself.... better yet JUST DONT DO IT. :locked
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
111 Posts
Yeah, every single accident I've gone to has resulted in a passenger in the "innocent" vehicle dying, and the drunk driver living - and I've been to quite a few. The worst still remains the drunk driver who ran a stop light and killed a 16 month old (she lived for 2 days after the accident). It was truck vs. van. Practically no damage done to either vehicle, just a medium-sized dent on the left side of the van right at the back seat. The child seat was on the left side, so that dent transferred all of it's energy right into the child seat.

I hate when people tell me they can be responsible and control themselves when drinking. Kinda hard to believe that when all I've seen is the opposite. I've never been drunk, never will.

Sad to hear about that accident - may the limo driver and child RIP.
 

·
You got that right.
Joined
·
10,228 Posts
NewAndBikeless said:
Kinda hard to believe that when all I've seen is the opposite. I've never been drunk, never will.
You can do it. Just don't do it and pick up a set of keys.
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top