Sport Bikes banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,877 Posts
A good thread.

GoPro Black or Drift Ghost HD?

I've always been a fan of the Drift's. I have a HD1080p, predecessor to Ghost, now. Just like the look better and their offerings are pretty much a wash. You're not going to be dissatisfied with either product, I don't think.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Here's my opinion. If you want it as a helmet camera, I think the Ghost is best. If you want it for an action camera you mount onto your bike or elsewhere, the GoPro is best.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Here's my opinion. If you want it as a helmet camera, I think the Ghost is best. If you want it for an action camera you mount onto your bike or elsewhere, the GoPro is best.
Thanks man thats honestly the best answer ive gotten on the question. I am looking for a helmet cam and I was really leaning toward the ghost.

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
I've never even looked much into the Ghost, and always been a fan of the Gopro's.

The Ghost form factor is cool, but the advantage of the GoPro is that it has an external case that protects the actual camera from damage/water/elements. The Ghost seems to be just a tough camera with no other external case.

·
Registered
15,272 Posts
What do you like about it??
  • low-profile mount and bullet shape so it is barel even noticeable on your helmet
  • no alignment issues since no bracket that moves
  • laser alignment for the initial installation
  • good quality video
  • on-off switches extremely easy-to-use much better than the gopro
  • rechargeable battery
  • downside is the wind noise I'm looking into A fix
  • doesn't look like my grandma's Brownie camera

·
Registered
859 Posts
what about the liquid imago ego camera? small and cheap?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts