Sport Bikes banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So here’s what happened in my hood while I was in Missouri for the weekend…..For all of you who have ridden with me home, you know exactly where this is….hehehe……

Umm, yeah, a guy who robbed a store down the street on North Ave, crashed into the Radio Shack parking lot while being chased by police. Shots were fired as he fled.....right down 64th street....two houses down from my house....and into my neighbors house (who has a little boy). Fortunately, the owner saw him run in, gun in hand, and fled w/ his son. The cops got him hiding in the basement. The wife came home minutes later, carrying the pizza she went to pick up.

I think Alex is sitting there going “I told you so” hehehehe……….

·
Premium Member
4,001 Posts
Damn, I'm either not going to ride home with you anylonger or I'm going to start to wear a bullet proof vest.

Put me on the list, that's currently one person long other than me, that doesn't like North Ave...inside joke for all of those in the know...LOL!

·
Premium Member
4,001 Posts
sexNstillettos said:
I think Alex is sitting there going “I told you so” hehehehe……….
I just re-read your original post and noticed this...LMAO!

·
Professional Mixologist
479 Posts
Damn that is crazy

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
omg freeky.. thank god the neighbors are okay.. did he break in or they just had the door open?? and i dont think u live in a bad neighborhood..wtf? its tosa!?

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I guess they had the front door open...nice weather type thing....

I don't think the neighborhood is bad at all...I've been there 2 years and never had a problem...I know the Radio Shack gets robbed monthly, but thats about it....

·
Jerk
990 Posts
Yea that's scary, i've had the joy of seing a shooting here at Marquette and it is something I don't want to repeat, unless it is me with the gun and some bum trying to lift off my tv. Not to hijack the thread, but I am a big believer in CCW.

Tom.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Yeah, I still haven't perfected doing drive-by's while on my bike, I usually need both hands for my Uzi

·
Registered
348 Posts
yeah kick-back from an uzi while on a bike would suck!

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
59 Posts
lol. Tosa aint the ghetto. I remember you saying it was hardcore last year some time. I guess i believe you now. :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts