Sport Bikes banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd like some imput on them as far as quality and effetiveness. Like my other post says I'm just getting into bikes and I'm in the process of getting all my gear before my MSF course next month. I've heard the sizing runs small, is that true? Is the overall quality good?

Thanks for the input guys.
Jayson

·
Registered
894 Posts
I purchased a pair of the "utility" draggin jeans 2 months ago. They fit/feel great. I bought the same size as I normally wear (34 waist) and they were a bit LOOSE. So just go with your normal size and don't sweat it. They can get a little heavy feeling if you're been riding all day in 92 degree heat, but other than that they ROCK.

If you look in my profile, I've got my pair on in the riding shot.

·
Valiant Poultry
15,151 Posts
I've heard they are better than jeans, but not as great as things like leather, which is obvious.

I think I'm going to get some soon. I need something to tool around town in that's better than just my normal CK Jeans.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Why not look first at some Ballistic overpants, like Joe Rocket's Phoenix pants, because the Draggin Jeans are good stuff, but very heavy and it gets tiresome wearing the same jeans for every ride. The overpants just zip over whatever else you are wearing and give good protection.

·
Valiant Poultry
15,151 Posts
^^^

I had thought about that too...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts