Sport Bikes banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
who......me????
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
just wondering if anyone is interested in them, I would like to call them (www.dragginjeans.com) and see if they would give us a deal if we can get a bunch of people to buy them. I'll call them tomorrow and let you all know what they say...post up if you are interested

*****well it's a no go...can't get anyone to do it******

·
Registered
279 Posts
I would depending how much money they were considering im out 5,500 haha

·
Registered
681 Posts
Why bother when you can get THESE for the same price and have better protection?

·
who......me????
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
taziscool said:
Why bother when you can get THESE for the same price and have better protection?
I just want something that looks better for going into places. Around here people aren't used to seeing anyone with motorcycle gear on so they seem to get a little freaked out when someone walks in with a bunch of leather on.

but anyway, i called the guy and i was rather unimpressed they won't offer any deals, unless you are a MSF instructor...sorry, I tried

·
Banned
3,018 Posts

·
Registered
3,811 Posts
UP VFR said:
I just want something that looks better for going into places. Around here people aren't used to seeing anyone with motorcycle gear on so they seem to get a little freaked out when someone walks in with a bunch of leather on.
Get yourself some textile overpants. When I go to school I just take them off and use a little Krypto lock to tie that, my jacket, and my helmet to my bike. They have long zippers down both legs, slip right off.

·
Registered
16 Posts
None of those jeans you guys have mentioned are as good or better than the draggin jeans. Draggin Jeans have Kevlar in the knees and ass. I've been wearing them for years. The bad news is that because of the war, Kevlar is in high demand and they are experiencing a supply shortage. I doubt that now is a good time to ask for a deal. I won't speak on their behalf, so go ahead and ask them.

·
Registered
100 Posts
how about these hammy... http://www.brosh.com/store.asp they look to be just as good if not better then draggin jeans... the also offer the option of hard armor to be able to be inserted into normal style pants i think thats cool and the price is less then draggin's

1 - 19 of 19 Posts