Sport Bikes banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
HAHAH!!! OMG I waiting for some Ky accents.. what a bunch of goofs... Thank God I dont drink sodas

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
:bs :bs

Funny how you never see the "actual" liquid inside or see them drink it before they put it on the fire to prove that it's not some sort of flamable

·
Registered
12 Posts
hahahahha, I once put a whole soda CAN in a camp fire. well it made alittle poof sound and we tought that was it. well it keep on boiling and bang it went off again. It blew the logs every where.

·
rebel litre
3,748 Posts
yea man. i've learned in school that coke, pepsi ect.... contain a small amount of alcohol in them. in order to ship the stuff , it has to have a "flamable" plaquard on the side of the rig.

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
Bawahahahahaha that was gas or some other flamable in there. No way in hell it would ever even boil in a "plastic" bottle....

Put a can of Beans on a fire for a real suprise... Old Boyscout trick that has injured hundreds.... The can is tin much stronger than aluminum and when it blows it really blows! Spewing near red hot beans everywhere along with the entire contents of the fire pit...

·
I am MOTARDED
3,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Krazy Hawaiian said:
Bawahahahahaha that was gas or some other flamable in there. No way in hell it would ever even boil in a "plastic" bottle....

Put a can of Beans on a fire for a real suprise... Old Boyscout trick that has injured hundreds.... The can is tin much stronger than aluminum and when it blows it really blows! Spewing near red hot beans everywhere along with the entire contents of the fire pit...
it would boil no problem (not for long if fire was too high). we use to boil water useing a candell and a dixi cup in cem class.

off topic:

thanks for the PM I'm going to try that today.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts