Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, does your wife/girlfriedn not want to "finish the job" maybe because she doesn't like the taste, doesn't think it's safe, of just doesn't know the right technique? Well, this site will show her the way and help her in her quest to better satisfy your sexual needs. Plus I just kinds thought this site was funny.

It's pretty much just an instructional and informational site devoted to......well......you know. Probably not work safe, but nothing really all that bad. Here goes. http://www.dontspitswallow.com/

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
I thought all girls swallow?? Guess not.. I always have, and since it's my fav thing to do, I thought it was kinna a given.... :cool:

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
I don't mind whether she does or not. As long as it feels good and i get to go, i'm happy

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
Have to swallow---don't want to let my guy not enjoy his time!! It would be blowjob interuptus and that is just not good!!

No problem for me at all--I am with japbike on this one :D

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
OK was it just me or did anyone get turned on by reading things on that website???? mmmmmmmmm....want to try somethings out!! hee hee

·
Super Moderator
9,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
RSixxygrl said:
OK was it just me or did anyone get turned on by reading things on that website???? mmmmmmmmm....want to try somethings out!! hee hee
I'm gald I put that link up then, and was able to help you out a little.

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
Justin726 said:
I'm gald I put that link up then, and was able to help you out a little.

Seriously thank you--there is some interesting "stuff" on there! That's already saved to my favorites!! tee hee

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
gixxer_751 said:
i feel deprived, my chick spits

Have you asked her why she does??? Show her that website!!

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
gixxer_751 said:
i feel deprived, my chick spits
You should be thankful for that, even. My girl goes down but it's more like prep work cause she never really 'finishes'.

·
Registered
398 Posts
japbike said:
I thought all girls swallow?? Guess not.. I always have, and since it's my fav thing to do, I thought it was kinna a given.... :cool:

Umm start spreading the word please :)

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
I've tried to spread the word. I've told my friends about it, and they find it appaling...I even had friends that WONT suck wee wee. For me its kinna like when a guy pulls out, that HAS got to suck. So spitting or not even finishing is just wrong.. I mean, I expect the guy to finish me?!?!!!! not just get me close to climax and say "Ok, I'm done?!" :eek:

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
RSixxygrl said:

got me a little reved up, but theres nothing in there that I don't already know.... or most of women SHOULD know

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
japbike said:
got me a little reved up, but theres nothing in there that I don't already know.... or most of women SHOULD know
No no...I mean when you click on the certain words on the one website--it takes you to other websites about other things!!! LOL

·
RIP Sirkbac
31 Posts
I have to say, I've been kinda lucky over the years, I suppose. I have definitely been with many more swallowers than spitters.

The only long-term (2 yr) relationship I've had...she started as a spitter, but then came the road head and she had nowhere to spit it, so she just became a swallower from then on :D

1 - 20 of 65 Posts