Sport Bikes banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I forget who had the original post and cant find it on the old forum but this weekend is the picture contest or whatever its going to be called. I havent seen or heard anyone mention it again since the new Forum.
I will not be able to partiscipate but think it would be fun to even just see some of the pictures that you guys/gals come up with.
Anyone still plan on this?

·
Sportbike.net junkie
1,242 Posts
I think it will be fun. i could probly get some hooter girls or something. I wonder if someones gonna put out a plan?

·
Registered
360 Posts
I'm IN!

I forget who started this idea, I was just thinking about it and you posted Hardy. I thought it was a great idea. Told the guys at HOOTERS about it at bike night (Wilmington) and they loved the idea. I know the originator mentioned that we might open it up to others after us FZ6'ers try it out. It's a cool to have National tie in!

Yo' MOD' .... Can we make this a sticky until after the event?

·
Registered
32 Posts
I guess my mind has been elsewhere but I don't remember this.
What is the contest for (prize??) if anything and what kind of pictures are
we looking for?

·
Registered
149 Posts
You guys/gals just made my day ... I did not want to drive yall crazy talking about it, but I am EXCITED ... registered a website www.digitalroadrally.net to host the pictures and create a presence ... the target list will be posted there Friday and there was a request to allow entries until Monday for those that are travelling so they can take pics on the road an upload Monday ... I will post a reminder Friday

Jim

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Where is the 'Target' list going to be posted?

·
Registered
149 Posts
ZeuSeason said:
Where is the 'Target' list going to be posted?
I will post it on the Digital Road Rally website and I will post a new thread on SBN with a link to the other site and list ...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts