1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
sorry i don't work :flipa

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
wish i could but i cant do it. there are too many people where i work.

but alas im off on wednesday so ill be riding all day anyway :D

·
Registered
411 Posts
I walk down stairs and BAM I'm at work, no need for my bike.

·
Registered
38 Posts
HAHAHAHA..... Ride to work day ....It just sounds funny :dunno .... I am on my 19th week in a row of riding to work every single work day. 65-70 miles round trip. :flipa Since march 8th i have ridden every day to work. My record before this was like 4 weeks.... My goal is to make it all year until next march 8th :headbang

March 8th marks my Ride to work Year day. :alky

Let me check my schedule.... yep i will be riding tomorrow to work :flipa

I see about 2-4 bikes on my morning commute.... i will see if that goes up tomorrow

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
not to mention that stuff they call snow :2eek

·
Registered
38 Posts
I love riding in the rain. :flipa

Dealing with the elements is half the fun.

The thing i don't enjoy riding in is when the temp gets above 100, or below 10. Those are when the riding becomes a chore and not fun to me. So maybe 10 days out of the year when i don't enjoy it, but i still will ride.

Edit: snow isn't too bad on a dirtbike(KLR) The Ice is what i am worrying about. I Will keep some Ice screws with me during the winter and if it ices i can put them in the tire real quick. :headbang

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
you need some rehab brother, that crack is killin you :2eek

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Mostly sunny. Highs in the upper 90s. Southwest winds 10 to 15 mph with higher gusts. Heat index readings 105 to 112 in the afternoon.

Can't wait.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Rode to work yesterday evening, plan on riding to work tonight as well - gotta catch both ends of "Ride to Work" day!.

I usually don't ride to work as I don't like leaving the TT in the parking lot overnight. I need to find me a beater....

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
I rode the bike today. Damn it's gonna be a scorcher on the way home. :mad: I even took it out a little last night for a little run. Thought about calling you king, buuuuuuuuuuut I didn't. :grinbounc :headbang

·
Tallahassee Powersports
1,084 Posts
My ride to work used to be 2 miles... not worth getting the gear on. Now that I moved, my ride is a whopping 7 miles... but I have strated riding to work again..., its going to be hotter than hell on the old oil boiler this afternoon... but ya gotta love it....

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
XRacerX said:
My ride to work used to be 2 miles... not worth getting the gear on. Now that I moved, my ride is a whopping 7 miles... but I have strated riding to work again..., its going to be hotter than hell on the old oil boiler this afternoon... but ya gotta love it....
It's not like there's stop-and-go traffic in this area. A mesh jacket should be sufficient. That's what I wear, and I don't have any problems. As long as I'm moving, I get ventilation.

·
Registered
531 Posts
I ride to work everyday. Unless its raining to hard. Light sprinkle is no problem. :headbang

1 - 20 of 28 Posts