Sport Bikes banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
"Blah Blah Blah"
14,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
How many times has this happend to you....

you break up and lose something in the process???(and I mean material stuff)
girls or guys......you dont call because u way either losing it or having to speak to them again...there for letting it go

list some things you have lost?

I'll start.....
AC/DC CD box set:twofinger

·
Registered
5,926 Posts
I've been lucky... just a couple hooded sweatshirts. A worthy sacrafice to get away from those crazy $W^(&$^'s. :eek:

BTW... making sure you have copies of their house key really helps this problem... :twofinger

·
"Blah Blah Blah"
14,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hahahahahaha......yes very true....even if you have'nt lost anything.the copied key is nice...you can eat their food:D

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Could be worse...

A girl I work with...her live-in boyfriend at the time..well let's just say she walked in on him, at her place, in a compromising position...literallly.

They had been going out several years. She had just got him a job with her brother.....he had just bought a bike, but put it in her name for financing and insurance....not to mention his truck was in her name.

The brother and I "asked" him to leave her place when she called us.

Chris

So let's see....he lost a new bike, a newer truck, place of residence AND his job. BTW...the girl in question is knock-out-drag-down gorgeous, intelligent, built like a brick shithouse, and smart with her money. The girl he cheated on her with was a nasty little skank.

DE DE DE

·
Registered
3,788 Posts
ctandc said:
Could be worse...

A girl I work with...her live-in boyfriend at the time..well let's just say she walked in on him, at her place, in a compromising position...literallly.

They had been going out several years. She had just got him a job with her brother.....he had just bought a bike, but put it in her name for financing and insurance....not to mention his truck was in her name.

The brother and I "asked" him to leave her place when she called us.

Chris

So let's see....he lost a new bike, a newer truck, place of residence AND his job. BTW...the girl in question is knock-out-drag-down gorgeous, intelligent, built like a brick shithouse, and smart with her money. The girl he cheated on her with was a nasty little skank.

DE DE DE
couldnt have been too smart with money if she signed a loan for him to get a bike, then she got stuck with the payment :)

·
Banned
2,619 Posts
I left behind....... Brand new dlp JVC 56" tv, surround sound, stands, tv stand, brand new $2,000 custom computer, new apple laptop, bedroom tv (32"), a $500 toy fox terrir puppy, and over $1,500 in cash.

That bitch was the worst thing that ever happened to me, and I never looked back when I left her. Money well spent, learning who she was... and getting out before she either got pregnant or we got married. She was completely crazy, and for those thinking, "why didnt you take her to court to get it back"... well... because that would mean i'd have to go actually look at her disgusting face again.

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
CBRAWR said:
couldnt have been too smart with money if she signed a loan for him to get a bike, then she got stuck with the payment :)
LOL...smarter than you may think. The dipshit boyfriend put down HALF of the price in cash (his cash)...then talked her into putting it in her name, told her it was because of financing (better rate) but it was for insurance too...

She gave a friend of ours a great deal on that bike, and she still pocketed some cash.

Chris

Coffee please...

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
THANK YOU FOR POSTING THIS!

i have something to get off my chest:

Katrina, you are a whore. give me my muthafuckin t-shirt back! if i'd have known you were going to wear it home, then dump me for your ex-boyfriend, i would have told you to go fuck yourself next time, and made you leave with the fuckin clothes you came over with, bitch! :bitchslap

she took my t shirt from highschool and i want it back. i normally would care less, but it has some sentimental value to it.

guys, dont ever let a girl borrow your shit if you actually want to see it again. cuz they will go fuck some other guy with it on.....

·
"Blah Blah Blah"
14,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Smooth7 said:
THANK YOU FOR POSTING THIS!

i have something to get off my chest:

Katrina, you are a whore. give me my muthafuckin t-shirt back! if i'd have known you were going to wear it home, then dump me for your ex-boyfriend, i would have told you to go fuck yourself next time, and made you leave with the fuckin clothes you came over with, bitch! :bitchslap

she took my t shirt from highschool and i want it back. i normally would care less, but it has some sentimental value to it.

guys, dont ever let a girl borrow your shit if you actually want to see it again. cuz they will go fuck some other guy with it on.....
:eek: :2eek :dblthumb glad to help.....I think:)

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.