Sport Bikes banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently purchased some a factory service manual for my 2004 Suzuki GSX-R 750, some oil filters, swing arm spools, a backpack, and a double bubble screen from ONEIDA SUZUKI. Well I got the order from them minus the screen, they told me that it was on back order. I called them this past Monday on the screen, I asked the sales rep about my 2004 GSX-R 750 screen that was on back order. He told me that I just came in Friday and he would ship it out today. I got my screen yesterday and it is the wrong screen it is for a 2003 GSX-R 750. So I called them up today to tell them that they sent me the wrong screen, he said no problem, just send the screen back to us and we send the 2004 to you but I have to pay for shipping. What the hell I said you guys made a mistake with the order and i have to pay for your mistake, he goes well if you look in to your invoice it says 2003 on it. I said i know what the invoice says, but i ordered by phone to one of your sales rep, and told him what i needed why would i order a 2004 FSM and then order a 2003 screen for my bike i know what bike i have. I specifically told the sales rep it was for a 2004 bike. He goes well if you look at your invoice, you ordered it, i said no i ordered a 2004 screen over the phone your sale rep made the mistake. He goes you should check your invoice the email we sent you. Who checks there invoice when you know what you ordered and by the time i read the email you already shipped it out. He goes well if you have read your invoice you could have corrected it before we sent out the BO screen. So I said to him if the part was not in BO you would have sent me the wrong screen anyway right? I am goin what the invoices says he goes. I told him i dont care what the invoice says I DID NOT ORDER A 2003 SCREEN FOR MY 2004 BIKE! He then goes like i said send the screen back and i will give you the correct one but u have to pay for the shipping. So I am getting no where so I said fine send my correct screen back and i never goin to do business with your crappy company again and i will make sure people know what kind of crappy place you run.. Making me pay for your mistake..... DONT BUY FROM THEM!!!

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
i've had problems with other companies but i just stop doing business with them i don't trash them in an open forum.....
it may have been a fluke.....
sad that they are willing to lose a customer over a few bucks for shipping......
i guess for alot of companies "customer service" just isn't a priority....

·
Registered
53 Posts
Its an amazing thing customer service. And the guy you spoke to should've just paid shipping for both items, its their fault since they ordered the wrong part. I've worked at a bike dealership and this has happened, its amazing how much happier a person will be if you absorb a $4 shipping fee, to make the situation right. Something always to remember- A happy customer may tell 1 person about their experience, where on average an unhappy customer will tell 8 people. In this case, its a lot more. I'll never buy from them. Thanks for the heads up.

·
how bout dem deadskins
3,235 Posts
fuck'em there off my list.. i got fuckd with a back order from, i forgot what company & had to wait 4 weeks till they stocked up but i couldnt do shit bout it they already had my funds

·
Registered
753 Posts
That's your fault dude. CHeck your invoice. Whenever I order something I always check it. Don't trash mouth a company because you can't read a basic form. No offense I just don't have pity for yo ur own mistake. Sorry that happened but oh well you live and you learn.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts