Sport Bikes banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
why do people post +1. what does it mean? and also what does the donate option do? and lastly whats the bank points thing do? i did a search and also looked at the FAQ and cant find the answers.

thanks
jon

·
Owned by marriage
1,190 Posts
-1 tisk tisk tisk

jk the +1 just means its a good post. the "donate" is like a way for paying for thing.

ie someone wanted me to give them the free songs i was getting fron pepis. i was not going to use them, so why not? In return, he would donate some of his points to me. Any thing else?

·
what R you lookin' at?
5,313 Posts
^ +1 lol

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
^+2 :eek:nfloor

·
Banned
2,680 Posts
THis thread =0 :eek:nfloor

·
second chimp in space
3,344 Posts
jon341427 said:
why do people post +1. what does it mean? and also what does the donate option do? and lastly whats the bank points thing do? i did a search and also looked at the FAQ and cant find the answers.

thanks
jon
+1: "what s/he said"
donate: give the person forum points
bank: put your points there so they don't get stolen. I think.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
heh, this harassment is nothing compared to the bodybuilding.com forums!

so i can buy things from the site using my points? do they happen to sell any suits that repel newbie flak??

·
How about them Redskins?
2,418 Posts
jon341427 said:

so i can buy things from the site using my points? do they happen to sell any suits that repel newbie flak??
:eek:nfloor :lao :urowned

Attachments

·
I ♥ ♀
2,764 Posts
jon341427 said:

BB.com use to have an excellent sex forum. It blows now. The rest of the forums there are good.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Ibleedgreen said:
BB.com use to have an excellent sex forum. It blows now. The rest of the forums there are good.

haha yeah i know, ive been there for years now. now its relationship help or some crap. i dont research things concerning lifting anymore because i feel i know all i need to know, so i just go through the misc section whenever im bored.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts