Sport Bikes banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Someone stole my gear

my jacket and boots to be more precise. I had them in the backyard while I was moving stuff out of my garage and when I came back to get them (30 mins later) they were gone.

So now I guess I will need to pick up more gear lol

oh well might aswell buy better then I had

So what a comfortable cool(temp wise ) perf leather jacket , that offers good protection, and looking good wouldn't hurt

·
#1 Gear Nazi
4,748 Posts
If you've got the money to spend the Alpinestars SMX-Airflo is a great jacket, it's full perforated leather. I've had mine for about a year now, rarely wore it, because I quit street riding soon after I bought it, I've considered parting with it, but not sure yet. It goes for about $500 on ebay and $700 new, so if you have the money I'd be willing to sell it, but not gonna part with it for cheap. If you can't afford that much, I'd suggest a nice perforated Alpinestars, AGV, Dainese, even Joe Rocket for the cheaper stuff. I haven't really been following gear that much lately, since my leathers are custom made.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am not going to cheap out on gear cuz I don't know how I would look with a skin graft and dont care to find out :p

·
#1 Gear Nazi
4,748 Posts
NetStalker said:
I am not going to cheap out on gear cuz I don't know how I would look with a skin graft and dont care to find out :p
Good man, for overall protection and comfort I reccomend you look into real quality leathers, Dainese, Alpinestars, etc. Even if you don't buy MY jacket, look into the Alpinestars SMX-Airflo, they cost a pretty penny, but are well worth it, flow air great, zip in liner, lots of armor, quality leather, and looks great!

Or if ya wanna spend some cash (say $1200) look into getting a custom suit made, that's what I did, fits me like a second skin, I got to pick colors, design, even got my name and number on the hump. :headbang

·
Registered
681 Posts
WhereTF do you live that someone could walk through your yard and steal your shit WHILE you're there? Shit, I'd move.

·
old member
13,079 Posts
taziscool said:
WhereTF do you live that someone could walk through your yard and steal your shit WHILE you're there? Shit, I'd move.
That's what I was wondering. Front yard I almost understand but back yard?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
oh my house is the last house on the street

and I am putting up a new fence so my backyard is exposed to the sidewalk till this weekend, I was in the garage around the front of the house. I actually live in an area with an extremely low crime rate where the cops will pull you over for 5 over the speed limit cuz they have nothing to do

·
Registered
10,767 Posts
that sucks, at least you have a good attitude about it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts